muggle london

"What are you doing?" Draco asked making Theo shush him.

"You are going to wake her up so shut your mouth and get out" Theo whisper shouted to his best friend.

Somehow during the night their positions shifted so now Theo was the one holding Mila. Her head layed on his right arm and his left hand rested on the small of her back, holding them close together.

"Breakfast starts in 30 minutes, she needs to get ready and so do you" Draco whispered as he analysed their positioning.

"Did you two fuck?" He questioned

"What no of course not!"

"Are you sure?" He teased

"Draco just fuck off"

"Fine fine but don't blame me when you have to deal with an angry hufflepuff" Draco said before he grabbed his bag from the side of his bed and walked towards the door

"Who's uniform is that?" Theo asked

"I had to stay with Blaise because of your little date so he gave some of his clothes" Draco answered as he turned around to face Theo.

"Those shoes are sick" Theo grinned as he looked down at Draco's feet knowing that he was going to sneak into Blaise's room later and steal some shoes

Draco grinned back, already knowing his best friends plan, before walking out of the door and closing it softly.

Theo closed his eyes as he buried his head into Mila's hair.

He closed his eyes and sighed.

He decided to take a short nap, completely forgetting that class was soon.

~~~~

"Oww" Theo said as he rubbed his head attempting to relive some of the pain.

"Sorry" Mila blushed, "We overslept. It's almost lunch"

"Shit" Theo muttered

He looked up at her, expecting her to be red with rage. Instead he saw a smiling hufflepuff staring right back at him.

"Let's go to a muggle town" She said excitedly.

"What but I thought you wanted to go during the potions lesson we miss" He said making her roll her eyes

"There's 5 minutes left of Transfiguration then there's lunch and then there's the lesson we miss. Sooo if we go now then we can spend more time there" She said as she jumped up and down excitedly.

"Ugh fine go get dressed" He said and she gave him a hug.

"Wait you look cute let me take a picture" He said and she froze.

"I- I just meant that like your outfit. It's so uhh chic" He said trying to act as calm as possible but internally he was crumbling

"Oh uh okay" She said as she flopped onto his bed, "I'm only in my pyjamas" she murmured to herself but Theo heard and blushed a deep shade of red

He took a quick photo and then they both sat in an awkward silence for what felt like years before Mila left to get ready

After the door closed Theo placed a silencing charm and locked the door.

He yelled in frustration as he fell onto his bed face first.

After a few minutes of sulking he begrudgingly got up and walked to the mirror in his bathroom

"Listen here mate..." He said as he pointed to himself, "...you may be incredibly funny and extremely hot and literally the best person ever...well after Mila of course"