CHAPTER 2

Y/n takes a deep breath and breath out softly. It has been a year since she last met with her uncle. It makes her nervous. She turn the door to the living room and went in to see her uncle sitting on one of the sofas while drinking a coffee.

When Y/n makes herself present, her uncle looks up at her and puts down the cup on the coffee table. 

Y/n's uncle: Ah! Y/n! Come take a seat.

She went to seat on the sofa in front of her uncle with her uncle looked at her with a loving smile.

Y/n's uncle: Y/n. It's been a while since we last saw each other. You look more beautiful now.

Y/n smile softly at her uncle.

Y/n: Thank you, uncle. What is your reason for being here?

Y/n's uncle: Ah~ So straightforward, I see. I'm here because I want to speak about your late parent.

Y/n frown. She doesn't want to remind her of her late parent and here we are, her uncle mention them.

Y/n: What about them?

Y/n's uncle gives her a beautiful wooden box. The box has cherry blossom carving all over it. She looks up at her uncle with confusion on her face.

Y/n's uncle: Your parent wants you to have it when you are sixteen. I meant to give it to you on your birthday but something came up.

He said while rubbing his nape nervously. Y/n looks down at the box again and runs her fingers on the box. 

She opens the box slowly to see a beautiful purple key. She picks it up and looks at it closely. The key has glitter all over it making it remind her of the galaxy that's full of stars and beautiful stars.

Y/n: What is this for?

She asks her uncle, not leaving her eyes on the key.

Y/n's uncle: What do you think it does? 

He said while lifting one of his eyebrows in a joking manner. Y/n put the key back in the box and close it.

Y/n: You usually ask someone else when you want to give something to me.

Y/n's uncle: Can't I meet my favorite niece? 

He said pouting. Y/n just chuckled to herself.

Y/n: You're still the same over the year.

Y/n's uncle: Of course! 

Y/n just giggles at her uncle's childishness. Her uncle finishes his coffee and gets up. 

Y/n's uncle: I need to go now. I have something to take care of in the company. 

Y/n nodded her head while standing up as well.

Y/n's uncle: About the key. You need to find something that can be opened by it before sunset. If you don't, it will never be open again.

Y/n confuse by her uncle's words but nodded nevertheless. Y/n walks her uncle to the front door. Her uncle's ride is already in front and is ready to go. But before her uncle went in his car, he turn around to her.

Y/n's uncle: I and your late parent know you can help them. Your kindness and pureness will help them. We can count on you.

And he went on his way leaving a dumbfounded Y/n at the door. 

~~~*~~~

Y/n sat on her desk in her room while looking at the key. The key is so beautiful that makes her in a trance and in awe. (is it the same thing?) 

She is thinking back to her uncle's words when he gave it to her. The key is from her late parent and they want her to have it when she's sixteen. She also needs to find something that can be opened by the key before sunset.

She tries everything that can be fit by the key but fail. She tries searching in the library, her late parent's room, the basement, her room, and the bathroom. What? She just trying okay? She hasn't found it yet but she will continue searching for it.

Right now, she wants to sneak into the kitchen to take some chocolates because she's craving them. She put the key back in the box and put it in her drawer. She went to the kitchen just to miss it glowing. 

She open the door's kitchen and look around to see if someone was in the kitchen. When the kitchen is clear she hurriedly to the drawer that is full of chocolates and put it in her pocket. 

After she's satisfied, she closes it and runs out to her room while giggling. 

She sat on her bed and eat one of the chocolates in her pocket. She hums in satisfaction and leans to her bed. While she's eating, her mind is brought to the purple key in her drawer. She takes the box from the drawer and takes out the key.

She remember what her uncle's said to her. She needs to find something that fits the key before sunset. If she doesn't, that thing will never open again.

She needs to find it. Her parent and uncle are counting on her. She can't let them down. She hold the key to her chest and went down from her bed. She decided to look for it again.  

She gets out of her room and tries to look around the mansion again. This time she went to the hallway to try to find a door. When she found it, the keys did not fit in.

She sigh tiredly and went to her secret garden to rest there. Y/n and her mother always went there and read books. The garden also has swings in the middle of it and Y/n love to play them.

She sat on the swing and hum to her favorite song. The garden also has a lot of flowers around the swing. She loves the colorful flower that makes the garden more beautiful. The garden is surrounded by high bushes and trees.

When she looked around, she saw something in the middle of the high bushes. She gets off of the swing and approaches it. When she was near, she saw a doorknob that has twigs around it.

She confuses. Why would be a doorknob in the bushes out of nowhere? Is there a door? She pull off the bushes and twigs and saw a wooden door.

She never realizes this in her whole life. She never saw it. Even though she has been in here a lot of times in her life. 

She saw a hole key under the doorknob. She takes out the key from her pocket and tries to fit the key into the hole. And it turns out, it fits!!

She gasps excitedly and turns it. She turns the doorknob and opens the door to see a purple light blinding her. She cover her eyes and suddenly she lost consciousness, while the door vanish to the unknown and never to be seen again.