CHAPTER 6

The royal family gathers in the dining room and eats the dinner that is served on the table. They eat quietly in a manner as it is very disrespectful to eat loudly and only can say something when need to.  

The king put down his fork and wipe his mouth with a napkin beside him. He sips on his wine while taking a glance at his queen. He clears his throat and put down the glass grabbing everyone in the dining room's attention

"Your mother and I have something to discuss with all of you." Hearing the serious tone, they unknowingly straightened their slouch back and pay attention.

"Tomorrow, we decided to make an appearance to the kingdom to announce our youngest son's birthday and to celebrate it with a royal ball."

The youngest prince makes a surprise sound as now he is reminded of his awaited birthday. He's always waiting for the day, he will turn 20 years old because that day is the day when he will join his brothers in serving the country. 

He admires his big brothers a lot and wants to be like them someday. Now it is almost the time when he will be like his brothers, he feels delighted. 

"The citizens can attend the ball as well as the citizens always want to bless their eyes with our young prince's stunning appearance" The king stated as he smile amusingly when he sees his youngest prince's shy state.

"This reminds me something" All of the princes already know what their mother is going to say as it is really obvious making them groan softly to themselves, and it's really a killjoy for the youngest prince.

"I need to find a suitable princess for you to get married and enjoy yourself." The queen state in thought. "Mother, you know I don't want to get married and I just almost turn 20. I've been waiting for this birthday my whole life. Please don't ever bring up this topic..."

He said calmly. Even though he's displeased by his mother's endless urge for them to get married, he still loves his mother. All of them are.

"Darling, you know they didn't like it. Why are so persistent, hm?" The queen just sulk, say nothing and pay attention to her dish.

The king shakes his head slightly. Already used to the queen's act. "No need to sulk, my queen. Our other princes already have a princess on their side, so no need to be uneasy." The king pats her hand softly while the mentioned princes, smile forcefully.   

To be honest, all of the princes displease with the idea of getting married. Not to mention, all of the princesses are very egotistic. The princess knows they are going to get married to the most attractive and well-known prince. This fact just makes them more arrogant.

The princes really don't like them and don't want to do anything with them but it can't help as their mother has already sent her state of wishing to make them her daughter-in-law. They also don't want to disappoint anyone so they just step back.

As all of them finish their dinner, they all walk out of the dining room and make their way to their chamber. 

The youngest prince undressed in his bathroom and stepped into the wide bath. He sighs in relief when he gets a whiff of the soft fragrance of his favourite scent, which is cherry blossom fragrance.

It makes him close his eyes in relaxation but he quickly finishes his bathing and wears his nightwear. As he lay down on the bed, his mind went to the girl he saw after his practice with his brother. He doesn't know why that girl seems to catch his attention even though she did nothing.

He feels like, she is going to be important in their lives but he just shrugs it off and shut his eyes close, trying to sleep. He thinks about something else that makes him happy instead, such as his birthday. 

He smiles widely while imagining himself when he gets to go outside of the kingdom to help the kingdom in need. Imagining himself fighting the enemies alongside his big brothers and maybe discovering the outside of the kingdom.

Prince Jungkook. The youngest prince of the Threa Kingdom. He has 6 big brothers which means this Kingdom have 7 princes. Even though he's the prince, he never has permission of getting out of the kingdom. He's forbidden to do so.

Don't think he's the only one to get the experience of not getting out of the Kingdom. His brothers also get to feel it. But they get permission when they are 20 years old as they think it's a good age to let them be.

That is why, Prince Jungkook can't wait for the day when he will step out of the gate to the outside world. He went to sleep with a content smile.

~~~*~~~

Y/n and her bunny are sitting on the outside bench in the garden. She's mesmerised by her surroundings because the garden is not dark at all. It was full of colourful lights from the flowers around her. 

 The colourful lights glowing from the beautiful flowers beautify the garden. She sighs in contentment and amazement. She can't believe she have the chance to see this mesmerizing scenery.

The tree she leans on is her favourite because the blossoms of the tree are glowing making it looks like beautiful stars that move softly in the soft wind. She feels magical.

She's really grateful to have this experience. She thanks her uncle and aunt in her heart for lending the key door to this beautiful world. She loves her old world but she maybe wants to stay here longer.

She always imagines herself in a different world where the place is very magical and enchanting.  

The bunny snuggles to her neck to feel more warmth and sleep in there comfortably. Y/n giggles slightly at the feeling of ticklish on her neck. She pats her bunny softly to not wakes it up and let it sleep more.

"I should also need to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a new day and a new experience" She smile excitedly and walk into the house and went to bed in her bedroom. She close her eyes to sleep but was suddenly reminded of the fights.

She is really in awe and in amazement to see such a weird and fascinating. This may think this is normal for them but to her, it is not. Because she is not from here but from another world where there isn't any magic and powers and powers duel. 

The only powers duel is about money. Fighting over who is richer than others. The richer the person is, the more power they held. Y/n just can roll her eyes at that thought. She shakes her head and tries to go to sleep.