CHAPTER 3

Y/n eyes flutter open but immediately shut them when she saw a blinding light. She opens her eyes slowly and slowly adjusts her eyes to the brightness.

When she finally succeeds to open her eyes, she sees a beautiful blue sky, full of fluffy white clouds. The birds flew happily above her while chirping.

She sat up slowly to see that she was laying on the grass. When she's looking around, she saw a lot of trees surrounding her.

After a few minutes, she starts to realize what is happening to her.

Y/n: What's happening? Why am I here? Why am I awake in this forest? Where am I? Is this a dream?

She finally remembers yesterday's event. Where she found a key lock that can be fitted by the purple key that her uncle gave her yesterday. And it's actually a mystery door in her secret garden.

After she can open it, a light blinded her, and she lost consciousness. And now she is awake in the middle of a forest of the unknown. 

She put her hands on her chest, trying to steady her heavy breath as she was getting scared. She doesn't know where she is, and she doesn't know if she's near her home. 

She start to feel dizzy and it was getting worse when she heard a rustling in one of the bushes in front of her.

What is that? Is there a bad guy that's going to attack me? 

Y/n: Hello?

She look at it terrified while waiting for something coming out of the bushes. But after a few seconds of the sound of the rustling bushes, a little bunny steps out of the bushes and looks at her.

With the bunny in her sight, Her breathing starts to calm down a little but not entirely. But as an animal lover, She smiles slightly at the little bunny and slowly sat on her knees. She shows the bunny her hand carefully, not wanting to scare the little bunny off.

The bunny looks at her warily and approaches her carefully. When the little bunny is close enough to her hand. It sniffs her hand and put its chin on her hand when it's confirmed that she's safe to be with.

Y/n giggle when the bunny does that and she finally calms down and her dizziness disappears. She carefully pats its head. The little bunny loves the patting it gets and hops on her hand making Y/n coo to it. She slowly lifts the bunny up and put it on her lap.

She rubs its white fluffy fur and gives it a kiss on the head. The bunny totally loves it and is already in love with her.

The bunny's company, sure makes Y/n feel more calm and happy that she's not alone now. Just the thought of her alone in the woods by herself, makes Y/n feel terrified. 

She hates being alone. Every day, she's always been by herself in her room with her plushy that was gifted by her grandparent before they left the world. 

She knows that she was always all alone by herself every day. But she can't help but feel the need to be with someone other than her plushy and cute animals that she's always playing with in her garden.

Y/n: Lil bun. Do you know where am I? I'm scared. I don't know where I am and I don't know the way back to my home. Why am I suddenly waking up in the middle of the wood?

She ranted to the little bunny mindlessly. She believes that animals understand her. That's why she always talks and plays with the animals in her garden. 

But suddenly, the little bunny get off her lap and hopped away from her making Y/n stand up confused.

The little bunny stop and look at her as if it wants her to follow it. Y/n understands what it meant and starts to follow the bunny when it's hopping away.

~~~*~~~

It has been a few minutes since she's started to follow the little bunny to the unknown but Y/n already feels so tired that her feet start to get hurt.

It's been a long time since she walk this long.

When she's in her mansion, everything she's ever done is read, sit on her favorite swing, visit the library, play with the animals, eat, sleep, and do it again every day and that's causing her physique to be very weak. 

She knows her life is pretty boring. But, the books made it lesser boring you know. You can imagine that you're on an adventure with the characters and met cute little animals along the way.

It's a beautiful time~

Y/n who is lost in thought got brought back to reality when the little bunny touches her leg. She look in front of her to see a cute little house made of wood near a pond. Beautiful flowers blooming all around the house make it more beautiful and cute.

Y/n: Why are you leading me here? Should I go to it?

She looks down to see the little bunny already looking at her. She crouches down and picks up the bunny. She hugs the little bunny and confidently walks towards it.

She looks around it and is in awe at the beautiful flowers. 

Y/n: This is so beautiful!! It feels like I'm in a magical place. 

But suddenly she flinch when she heard the house's door open and turn to see it was opened by an old lady. The old lady grabs a water can and water the flowers. 

But then the old lady turns her head to Y/n who is already staring at her confusingly. Y/n don't know what to do but the old lady just smile warmly at her.

Y/n is very good at reading people and she can tell that the old lady is nice. The old lady doesn't mean anything harm. She decided to approach her to ask her a question but the old lady talk to her first before she can. 

Old lady: Hello there child! You seem lost.

Y/n: Yes, I am Grandma. I don't know where I am and this little bunny leads me here.

Old lady: Oh, Really? I can't tell that you have a lot of questions in your mind. Why don't you come inside and have tea?

Y/n: Hmm...sure.

The old lady opens the door wide open to let her get in and closes the door after she gets in. She went to the kitchen and made tea for her and herself while Y/n look around the house to see that all of the furniture and things were made of wood and a little bit of iron. The house is so cute and cozy, Y/n can't help but feel amazed.

The old lady came back with two cups and a teapot. She motioned Y/n to sit on the chair while she put them on a tiny table and pour out the tea into the cup and put it in front of Y/n.

Y/n let the bunny down on the floor and lift up the cup to her mouth and take a sip. Her eyes lit up when she taste it. The little bunny can only watch her from the ground.

Old lady: So, what is it that you want to ask me? I will answer everything that you want to know, child.

She said to her while smiling a motherly smile at her. 

Y/n: Umm...where am I?

She asks while tilting her head slightly. The old lady chuckled.

Old lady: You're in the Kingdom of Threa.