Part 7

Mattia's POV

"DINO!". I shot up from my bed as I heard my nickname being called. A few seconds went past, and I thought I may have dreamed that someone was shouting my name when I heard it again. "DINO!".

I got up from my bed, not bothering to grab a shirt, and walked shirtless out of my room. I stopped outside the door when I heard someone yell it once again. Or to be more specific. I heard Y/n yell it from her room.

Confused, I walked over and knocked on the door. "Finally. What took you so long Dino?", I heard her ask from the other end. Even more confused now I opened the door and walked in but stopped dead in my tracks as I saw her only wearing a towel.

She grabbed something from her bed before turning around. I flinched at the scream that left her mouth before she threw, whatever she had in her hand, on me.

"Wtf are you doing!", she yelled as she clutched her towel closer around her body. "You literally told me to come", I yelled back trying not to let all my anger out on her. "I did not!", she gasped before walking over to me and pushing me into the wall. "Get out right now you asshole!".

"You're the asshole here. Calling me into your room while you're half-naked", I answered back before quickly walking out of her room, slamming the door behind me. 

"FUCK YOU!", I heard her yell from the other end. That was the last straw. I turned back around and grabbed the door handle. Big mistake. As I pulled open the door from the outside, she pushed it open from the inside. Since I used more force than her, she lost her balance as the door opened and fell straight onto me, making us both end up on the floor.

Her whole face turned beet red as she noticed what kind of position we were in. Her on top of me only wearing a towel, and I, under her, only wearing black sweatpants. To make this awkward scene even worse, at that exact moment all our siblings walked out of their rooms.

"What are you two doing", I heard Amber shockingly gasp. I looked over at all of them to see playful smiles covering all their faces. Even five-year-old Emeralds. I looked over at my brothers and Amber and all three of them winked at me.

These fuckers set this up...

As I was planning how I was going to murder all of them, except for Emerald, I suddenly remembered that the girl on top of me wasn't fully covered and that my brothers were standing here.

I looked back at Y/n to see her red face already looking at me. Gosh, why did she have to look so- wtf am I saying. I gently pulled her off me before pushing her into her room and closing the door after her.

The next thing I heard was muffled giggling. I looked over at our siblings to see Emerald covering her mouth, trying to maintain her laugh. In a few seconds all of them bursted out laughing.

"You should have seen your faces", Kairi howled as he leaned against the wall holding himself up. "Why did we not film this?", Alejandro laughed and looked over at Amber who was sitting on the floor laughing with Emerald. 

Suddenly Y/n's room's door opened, and she walked out fully dressed. Her face still had a slight tint of red after what had happened. She looked over at them all laughing, before looking back at me. The next thing she did caught me off guard.

"Who the fuck told you to come into my room huh?", she asked mad before punching my bare chest. I looked at her, about to answer, but no words left my mouth. "Answer Polibo", she gritted her teeth. She was about to punch me again when Emerald grabbed her arm.

"Y, why are you hurting Mattia?", she asked confused, a small hint of sadness in her voice. Y/n looked down at her before bending down and lifting her up. "I'm not hurting him Dino. I'm just-", her voice died out and she ran her hand through her hair. A gesture I had noticed she did when she was mad, frustrated, irritated, nervous or sad.

Dino? Did she just call her...

"Dino?", I asked confused. They both looked at me before the softness in Y/n's eyes disappeared. "It's her nickname", she muttered.

Wait, so that's why she yelled Dino earlier?

"You still haven't answered my question! Why did you come into my room?", she asked once again. Before I could answer Ale jumped in.

"Did you yell Dino?", he asked, a mischievous glint in his eyes. She nodded her head and looked confused at him. "Dino is Mattia's nickname too".

Her eyes slightly widened, and she bit her lip. "But-. Em why did you not come when I yelled?". She turned her attention to Emerald, just to see her trying to hide her smile. "Um..", she looked over at Amber and the boys before looking at Y/n.

"TheytoldmenottogointoyourroomsoMattiawouldgo!", she quickly said. I almost didn't catch what she said, and I'm pretty sure Y/n didn't either, considering how fast she spoke. "They did what!".

She looked up at all three of them before putting Emerald down and marching over to them.

"I'm going to kill you three", she calmly muttered as she ran her hand through her hair for the second time today. Why was this gesture so fucking attract- stop it Mattia.

I followed behind her but grabbed her as she lunged towards them. "Hey, easy tiger. It was just a harmless joke. No need to get aggressive", I joked, earning a deathly glare from her. "It wasn't "just a harmless joke" Polibio", she mocked my voice. "Imagine if I didn't even have a towel on me"

"I wouldn't complain", I mumbled under my breath. Her eyes widened and she opened her mouth but quickly closed it again, flustered by my comment. I smirked at the look on her face before turning my attention to our siblings.

"But seriously. Don't do stupid things like this again. This could have ended badly". They all nodded their heads promising that they wouldn't do anything like this again, but I noticed the sly glances they were sending each other.

A smile formed on my face as I noticed how well they all were getting along. I looked down at Y/n, who was still in my arms, and was about to say something when I heard our parents.

"What is happening here?", Valentino's voice questioned. I looked up to see all of them looking at me and Y/n confused.

Could I blame them? I was standing here shirtless with her in my arms. This did not look good.

A.N

Part 7 ✅

I would really love some kind of feedback on this story :)

-R