Part 13

Y/n's POV

I don't know how long we had been holding each other, but it seemed like Mattia was not wanting to let go. The two men's voices had disappeared, and I knew we had to continue with the mission.

I slowly started letting go of him, and when he noticed he quickly let go of me and opened the door, tumbling out of the "room". I followed after and saw his face, red from embarrassment, probably because of what had happened.

In just a few seconds his red face turned back to normal and he looked at me. The vulnerability in his eyes had disappeared and had been replaced with hardness.

"You will not mention this to anyone", he muttered. It was not a question, it was an order. 

How was I supposed to answer that?

I decided not to answer and just stood there looking at him. He raised his eyebrows as if waiting for an answer, and I copied his actions, raising my eyebrows too.

A small smile tugged on his lips before he quickly covered it up. "Don't copy what I do, you look ugly", he simply stated before turning around and walking to the closest door.

I rolled my eyes and followed after. Better to let Mr. Bipolar as fuck, take the lead.

Mattia's POV

"You will not mention this to anyone", I muttered to Y/n. It was not a question, it was an order.

She didn't answer and just stood there looking at me. I raised my eyebrows, waiting for an answer, and she copied my actions, raising her eyebrows too.

Out of nowhere a small smile appeared on my lips before I quickly covered it up, hoping that she didn't see it. "Don't copy what I do, you look ugly", I lied, before turning around and walking to the closest door.

No way in hell was I going to tell her that she actually looked a little adorable when she copied what I did. 

I heard her follow after me, and we checked all five doors, just to find them all locked. 

A frustrated sound left my mouth and I looked at her. "What should we do now?", I questioned.

"Lock the door we came in through", she ordered me as she reached her hand down to her thigh and pulled up her gun. 

"You're gonna kill me?", I chuckled and walked over to the door locking it, before walking back to her.

She looked me up and down before pointing her gun at me. 

What the fuck.

Out of instincts I pulled up my own gun and pointed it at her. 

She smirked before quickly moving her hand and shooting all the locks on the doors. 

"Now I know I can't trust you", she sarcastically stated and patted my shoulder. She walked over to the first door and started checking the room before moving over to the next and doing the same thing.

"This is going to take foreve-", my sentence was cut short by a fist hitting the side of my face. I crashed into the wall, my gun dropped to the floor and I felt blood run down my cheek where the fist had hit me. Beside me I heard Y/n gasp.

I turned to the side, hand placed on my bloody cheek, and saw Ethan, pointing a gun at Y/n. 

"Well well well, look who we have here", he smirked as he walked closer to her. "The two lovers".

Y/n's POV

Where the hell did he come from, and why the fuck did he need to have such a dramatic entrance?