Intro

The rumors that she had to be married to work at Big Hit were just that, rumors. However, rules banning workplace relationships were very real and very strict. Under absolutely no circumstances was a member of the staff to engage in any romantic or sexual activities with an idol or trainee. Failure to abide by this rule would result in immediate termination of employment.

Yang Da-eun knew of this rule when you took the job three years ago as a single, 23-year-old woman and were not the least bit concerned about potentially violating it. Having worked in fashion and modeling for several years, you were used to being around physically attractive, tempting people. People with beautiful smiles, beautiful eyes, beautiful skin, beautiful hair, beautiful bodies.

As a BTS stylist, you were fully prepared to spend your days in the company of some of the world's most beautiful, desirable men.

What she hadn't been even the slightest bit prepared for, however, was a certain member's stunningly beautiful soul.

Kim Taehyung was like the sun. He radiated energy and warmth and simply being in his presence made you feel brighter and more alive. His smile was infectious, as was his laugh, and he offered both of them freely to anyone and everyone he met. He felt deeply and wore his heart on his sleeve; he was unashamedly honest and unapologetically himself. He was kind and thoughtful and loyal, creative and hardworking and passionate. He was, quite frankly, the most wonderful human being she'd ever met.

He was a world-famous idol and you were his stylist.

He was absolute, 100% off-limits.

And Da-eun was completely and hopelessly in love with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New story alert!

~Sia