KSTAR! 💕💋

WARNING: LIGHT SMUT.

prompt: nothing really, just that they live in the sidemen house with everyone else, everyone has a lover so the next oneshots will be linked together and some others wont.

all of the sidemen were in the sidemen house tired and really exausted, ethan had dozed off in the couch, tobi and josh had their hands linked together while they were both asleep, harry and simon were just cuddling in their bed upstairs, so that only left jj and vik, jj went over to vik and hugged him from behind, causing vik to slowly look up at jj and kiss him, - im so tired, jj laughed - so im I, wanna go lay down a bit and try to sleep? - sure, - vik smiled as jj toom him all the way to the room brydal style, jj layed vik down onto the bed, it was currenly 10 pm, so it didnt matter if they fell asleep for the next 12 hours, - goodnight vik, - goognight jj, love you,- love you to my star, - soon enough the pair drifted off to sleep, 4 hours passed by so now it was 2 in the morning, jj woke up and felt that his little star wasnt there anymore, he got a bit worrried, he went to the bathroom and then procedded to the kitchen with hopes to see vik there, which he did, vik was standing by the kitchen counter, drinking some water and then placing the cup into the sink, he inmediatly smiled once he saw jj walk over to him,- you scared me a little vik, - sorry,- couldnt go back to sleep? - no, vik let out huff, - though huh? - vik giggled at jjs question,- yeah, i love you so much jj, - and i love you vik, - vik suddenly jumped and wrapped his arms around jjs waist, he then started to kiss jjs neck causing a little moan of pleasure escape his mouth, - v-vik, - vik kept kissing his neck, - d-damn vik, - jj then kissed vik passionately and sweetly, the kiss was full of love and desire, - while the kiss was at half way jj took one hand and placed it on viks zone, over his joggers and started rubbing soflty, this made vik moan into the kiss, - j-jj..- vik then rested his head on jjs shoulder while jj kept his process on vik, - ahah! jj! - shh..another wet kiss full of love, jj made vik quickly shut up with that and with a final rub vik got to his orgasm, - ahah, ah, - panting and sweating, vik rested his head on jjs forehead, - I love you vik, so damn much, - I love you more jide, - jj smiled, when vik callled him by his real name he knew he meant it, - why dont we go try to sleep some more? whatcha say? - vik smiled at jj, - yes, id like too, - jj took vik in the same position all the way to their room, jj laid in the bed first while vik was his little spoon, -once they positioned perfectly jj gave vik one last kiss while carresing his short black hair, - I love ya vik, my little star, - vik blushed, jj could still make him blush with that nickname, i love you even more jj, - and thats how it ends, cuddling and sleeping together.