TOBZERK! 💋💖🔥

prompt: the sidemen live all together in the sidemen house.

warnings: swearing, smut and love.

josh and tobi were currently in bed, today had been a long day, tobi smiled as josh carresed his chest, - hey josh, that tickles a bit, josh smiled and giggled a bit, - Oh i know, thats why im still gonna keep doing it, - jaja! stop it joshy! - josh blushed,- jaja! youre so cute, this made tobi blush a little, - you too, with that beard of yours and all, - I love you, - tobi sat up and slowly leaned in kissing josh, - josh kissed back and things started heating up, josh removed tobis shirt with some of his help, while tobi took of joshes, josh then pinned tobi to the bed and started kissing his chest, - ahah..j-josh, - josh then started sucking on his neck, he soon found his sweet spot which caused tons of moans from part of tobi, - ahah! j-josh! - josh then standed up and removed his joggers, while tobi did the same,co-cover, please, - josh nodded and covered their bodies with a blanket, - d-damn, you have it hard already, - josh smiled and kissed tobis cheek which made tobi smile, he knew that when josh did that he meant it with all of his heart, - want me to do it? - josh asked, - yes, make me yours josh, - josh blushed, - I love you, - and i love you more josh, another kiss, - just let me take em off, - saying this tobi removed his boxers and helped josh remove his as well, - stay still, im gonna prepare you, - got it, - tobi the closed his eyes as josh inserted his fingers slowly in his entrance, - ah..- does it hurt? - josh worried, - yeah, but keep going, its ok,- you sure? - yes, dont worry,- ok then, - josh got to a sweet spot once he heard a moan from tobis mouth, felt good right there? - yeah jaja! - josh giggled, - let me take them out, - josh slowly removed his fingers form tobis entrance, - then he positioned himself to enter into tobi, - josh carresed tobis face, - ready? - ready, - ok, im going in, - josh then entered tobi slowly, - ah...- tobi shut his eyes tight, pain took in first, ah! - im sorry, ill go slower, - josh did as he said, - he trusted into tobi softly and slowly, - ahah...- now the pleasure started taking in, - f-fuck! ah! - josh would let out moans too but he was making tobi pant and let out more than anything, - ahah! j-josh, - tobi put his head back from pleasure and closed his eyes, he put his arms around joshes back, - josh then kissed tobi, then their orgasms took in, - they looked into eachothers eyes with pleasure, - I lo-love you t-tobi, - I lo-love you mo-more josh, ahah! - once that was done they dressed up again, layed in bed and rested with some cuddling, - I love you tobi, - and i love you more josh.