MINISHAW 2! 🥰💖

SUMMER IS KIND HOT.

prompt:simon and harry are left alone in the sidemen house, after cuddling a bit in the sofa simon says it hot and all and suggests they go to the pool to which harry agrees to.

cuddles, extreme fluff.

simon and harry were just left at the sidemen house alone, the rest of the gang went out to the park for some fresh air, simon and harry didnt really want to go so they decided to stay, after all they would be passing lots of more time together and alone, the couple was currently sitting in the large sofa, with harry laying on simons lap.

- harry - yeah si? - simon let out a huff from the heat, - I love you and all but its getting kinda hot, - but i love cuddling with you as much as i love you simon! - simon blushed and smiled after giving a sweet kiss to harry, - I know but what do you say if we go to the pool for a while, heck, lets relax in there until jj and the rest come back, - thats sound chill, lets go then, - simon got up and harry too, after linking hands they walked to their room to change, - how do i look - you look hot si, - simon flustered at his boyfriends comment, - ok im ready! lets go it so fucking hot! - the couple laughed and linked hands once more, - after arriving at the pool simon got in first, while harry only observed him - well? - well what? harry was taken out of his trance, - are ya gonna get in or keep staring at me- simon giggled at harry who blushed, - im goin in! - harry then took a few steps back and started running toward the pool - cannonball! - splash! - harry then came out of the water, hair soaked and simon saw him even more sparklier than ever, - now youre staring at me, si,- yeah, i know,- harry then smiled and went over to simon, layed his forehead on his, simon closed their gap by pressing his lips against harrys, - I love you haz- harrys heart melted at the nickname given by his partner,- I love you more si, - they both hugged and enjoyed the moment, - eyes closed, breathing normalized and hearts pumping with joy, - hey mates! were back! - jj screamed, - well i see you guys were having a great time, said josh with a smile, - yeah, but weve only been here for about 5 minutes, - vik then jumped on jj and whispered something in his ear, - hey mates! lets go inside and watch something! -E: aoi! but its gotta be burnin inside, - tobi then glared at jj who smiled as soon as he got an idea, - t: then why dont we make a ventilation room, - aoi hows that mate? - t: whe all have fans right?- everyone nodded, - then everyone takes their fans into, jjs room! - jj: oh hell n- - jj was cut off by vik kissing him roughly- hell yes, - ok then its settled! lets go in! - everybody started rushing into the house, - j: you guys enjoy yourselfs, ill help tobi and jj keep them busy for a long while, the pair smiled at josh, - thanks josh, - j: its what mates do, well ill be going, see ya guys later- see ya! - I love ya simon, - i love you, hugged in a indistructible embrace, simon and harry kissed once more and enjoyed the rest of the hours splashing water at themselfes, playing and loving eachother.