KSTAR 3! 💕🚗

OK SO JUST TO CLEAR THIS UP! THIS IS CURRENTLY A LONGGGG ONESHOT, ITS NOT EVEN FINISHED YET! SO ASK ME IF U WANT A CONTINUATION OF IT CAUSE IM NOT GONNA POST THE WHOLE THING IN ONE PIECE!

PARTY!

prompt: continuation of my 5 oneshot, after vik proposes to jj and happily accepts simon tells them to get ready for the party he has planned at the brothers callux house, but after enjoying the party for a while, someones gets theyre to ruin it.

-jj! hurry the hell up! screamed simon as he and harry were ready to go, - jj: oh dont be such a pussy! just wait! im almost finished,- hey haz, stay here and whatever you do dont let jj go to his room ok? - harry looked confused but understood, - ok si, whatever you say, - ok thanks baby, ill be right back, - got it, - simon then went running to viks room, where he saw him in his bed crying, - vik, shshsh..its gonna be alright, - im scared simon, what if he tries to hurt us or worse...- hey vik, listen to me, if that bloody dumbass appears will get rid of him together ok? - thanks so much simon,- no problem vik olatunji, - vik smiled, - ok then! ready to have a great time! - ye-yeah, lets go! - vik wiped the rest of his tears off while simon helped him off the bed and put him some final touches - harry and jj: - jj: umm..mate? you ok? - ye-yes, why wouldnt I? - somethings off, - no! - jj: huh? - nothings off, everythings on! - harry laughed nervously, - youre acting real weird harry, you sure youre...- hey there, barged simon, - just in time, - hey haz, you ready to leave? - heck yes, - simon sighed, - well jj will see you guys at the calluxs house ok? - ok, got it see ya theyre, - ok then, i hope josh and tobi are already theyre, - simon and harry left the house while jj entered his room to see vik standing by the window, - hey babe, you ok? - vik inmediatly turned around and stood in shock seeing jj so, what was the word? irresistible, - jj...- vik...- the both were now kissing passionately, the moment was so perfect for the both of them that vik was dominated by it, forgetting all the bad stuff, - jj carefully ran his hand down viks back and back up to his head, vik then crossed his legs on jjs waist, the he started kissing his neck, making small moans come out of jjs mouth, - v-vik...- then jj did something surprising for vik, he held him like a kid and gently layed him on the bed capturing his lips once more in a fiery kiss, - ahah...- everything was going perfectly until jj started running his hand down viks body, vik didnt expect him to touch the place he didnt want him to, as he was only tracing down his thighs, arms and stomach as well as his small face, - ji-jide..- jj then ran his hand on viks right side and thats were everything went bad, - ahh! - vik quickly launged up in panic and pain, hissing from it as jj only got terrified, - vik! whats wrong! - vik managed to hold in his tears, - no-nothing, - oh hell no! somethings wrong! please tell me star! - I..I cant jide! im sorry! - vik tried to jump off the bed but was gripped by jj, - jj! let me go! - no star, tell me whats wrong please! - i cant...im sorry jj, forgive for what im about to do, - wh-what? - vik then hit jj hard in the stomach to let him go from his grip and ran from the room downstairs, - vik! come back! dont go! - jj put a hand over his hit and ran for his little star, but by the time he got down vik was already gone, the last thing he heard was a screech from the cars wheels, jj panicked, vik would never drive that fast, so he inmeadiatly called simon for help, - hey si, jjs calling you, - harry passed simon his phone, - thanks haz, - after ruffling harrys hair simon answered, - hey j- - simon! - jj whats wrong! - listen to me! vik and i were having time together when suddenly I traced a part of his body and he launged up in pain! i dont know what to do! - do you remember where you traced? - simon needed to know this bit of information, - yeah, i think it was in his abdomen, in his right side, why!? - dont worry jj! ill explain everything later, i just hope vik wont get pissed at me, but leaving that, where are you? I can hear lot of beeps and cars, - im fucking speeding simon! i need to catch vik before he gets hurt! - j- -beep.beep.beep. - harry! - yeah si! - call tobi! - tobi! - tobi quickly ran over to the both of them, - whats wrong man? - we know your a little drunk but we need your help! jj is speeding after vik and he doesnt even know where hes going! - tobi took out his phone and got serious, walked to his car and said only two words, - get in, - simon and harry got in the car and as soon as tobi got on the concrete road he started speeding, - hold on tight, - harry and simon linked their hands, - Ill call jj! - beep! - jj: simon! what the fuck do you want!? - were are you man!? - im, im close to nandos! i really dont know where my star could be...- jide, stop driving in this instant, - but si..- stop where you are and will pass to get you, then we can search vik together, - ok, - jj pulled over and sighed before starting to cry, - wh-where are you v-vik, mi little s-star..- s: ready! tobi can you track jj down? - i can but im currently tracking vik, - ok, ok, keep that goin, - hey si? - yeah harry? - you think viks ok? - oh haz, please dont get scared, everything will be fine, - harry only hugged simon tightly from behind while simon carrresed his face, - Got em! - really! where is he? - its looks like hes close at the lifeless bar, - but that bar is full of...- calm down haz, everything will be fine i promise, were gonna find vik and take him back to jj, - ok si! lets go get him! - thats my haz! - tobi speeded all the way to the bar, harry soon spotted vik standing out in the lifeless street, sobbing dearfully, - ill go get him, said simon, wait here love, - simon kissed harrys cheek gently, - ok si,- simon smiled and procceded to get vik outta there, - vik, - si-simon? what are you d-doing h-here? - we came to take you to cals and luxs house, - but what about j-jide? - vik placed a hand over his face, - jj is ok, he was speeding for you but we told him to stop, tobi is now tracking him down, everyhtings gonna be just fine, - but, hes gonna be so mad at me! hes gonna be so pissed! - hey, hey vik! hes not gonna be mad, because he loves you and he will understand every bit of the story, - thanks simon, - simon then hugged vik in comfort while rubbing his back,- lets go shall we? - ye-yeah, - vik smiled, - ok tobi, were you able to find jj? - yeah, with him telling us he was close to nandos i see he is currently still close, - you ready to see jj vik? - yes, im ready, - soon enough simon spotted jjs car and tobi pulled over, - you stay here tobs, we dont want ya throwing up or anything, harry laughed at the last part of the sentence, - oh fuck off mate, i havent drank that much, - s: ready vik? - ready. - tobi beeped and jj slowly got out of his car, - VIK, - JJ, - if u want to know what happens next just tell and dont forget i do requests! so dont hesitate in ordering a plate.