Four

Warning
Vampire on Human sexual harassment in every chapter

Taylor stood in the middle of the bedroom and smiled. Her new room's bed cost more than the entire apartment building where she fought for survival. A giggle escaped her lips as she walked over to the bed and laid down on the soft but firm blanket.

"This is what relaxation feels like," She began rolling on the bed, laughing and forgetting about the Vampire standing at the foot of the bed watching her. Taylor's foot touched Deanna's leg, and she stopped rolling and quickly got off the bed and cleared her throat.

"It's to my liking,"

Deanna chuckled. "I thought that you hated it with all the rolling and giggling."

Taylor smiled and walked around the room. "I get to call this home for six months."

"The Prince is responsible for that building, and he will put right what is wrong or kill it."

Taylor kept looking around the bathroom, trying to hold in her giggle. She could not believe that this was hers. She had always wanted nice things, and now she had them to share with a sexually harassing Vampire Prince.

Taylor walked out of the bathroom. "He has a girlfriend, right?"

Deanna chuckled. "No,"

"Why not,"

"He has not found that special one."

Taylor rolled her eyes. "They are everywhere; he is a snob, that's all."

Deanna chuckled. "Many throw themselves at him, but he rejects them."

Taylor looked at Deanna. "He does not like the assertive type."

"Oh, no, he likes assertive women. He did not like the ones throwing themselves on him."

A frown crossed her face. If she did any of that, Alec would make her go through with whatever she was pretending. She was going to have to avoid him as best as she could. Maybe work extra shifts to stay away from him. He would grow tired of her after a while.

Deanna smiled at her. "If you need anything, I will be downstairs."

Taylor smiled at her. "Okay,"

Deanna chuckled, knowing the moment she left the woman would return to rolling across the bed. The Vampire walked from the room, and Taylor ran and jumped on the bed.

"I am not hungry." She kept repeating the words to herself as her stomach bellowed with anger.

She had been in her room for an hour and refused to leave it. Alec was still downstairs.

Taylor wrapped her arms around her stomach and closed her eyes. "Damn, I was so hungry."

A light knock on her door made her relax her grip. "Yes,"

"I thought that you would like a snack before bed."

Deanna heard her run across the carpet and fling the door open. She was not about to tell Alec's new guest that she listened to her hunger pains from downstairs.

Taylor savored every bite of her sandwich. "I did not know that Vampires knew how to make anything."

Deanna chuckled. "I was human once. My husband is a commander of the royal guard named Rathe."

Taylor drank her lemonade. "Did he kidnap you?"

"Kind of,"

Taylor looked horrified when the woman laughed. "I was not receptive of his tactics to get my attention."