Six

Warning
Vampire on Human Sexual Harassment
in every chapter

Taylor stared at her barricade with frustration. She could not remove his pinky from her chair at breakfast, so what would a dresser and two tables do to stop him from opening her door.

"Nothing will stop him from coming in here." Taylor groaned in frustration and began dismantling her fragile protection. Alec would laugh at her attempt to derail his affections because she belonged to him now.

As she moved the dresser, Taylor's mind began to wonder what she had done to incur this Vampire's attention. Taylor had purposely been as stubborn as she could be to push him away. Her lousy attitude always worked, but not on Alec; he seemed to love it.

Taylor pushed the dresser back against the wall wearing a frown on her face. She could not think of anything that would turn Alec from his current course of sexual harassment. No one had ever been this persistent in pursuing her.

"I don't know what else to do to get this creature off my scent."

As he suggested, she could be nicer to him, but Taylor did not think that would stop him. Instead, her change in attitude would only prevent others from questioning her presence with Alec.

The Prince would see her change in attitude as acceptance of his attention and continue with his behavior. Maybe Taylor could talk to his mother. He seemed not to like her meddling in his business, but if she and Taylor became friends, that could turn Alec away from her.

"That is not going to work; He would read my mind and know what I was up to and never let me speak," Taylor spoke out loud to herself as she threw her hands into the air.

Wait, she had no idea what his mother was like, and she sounded controlling from what Mika said this morning. And the Vampire Mika sounded like a bitch in the making, walking into Alec's house unannounced. Taylor would avoid her during her stay in the stash house.

"And that Gathering thing," Taylor stared at her reflection in the mirror on her dresser. She looked rested and stress-free despite her current situation. Taylor knew it was because of her freedom from her rat-filled dwelling and a horrible and evil Vampire named Howard.

The sound of birds and waves crashing into rocks filled the air as her phone rang, and Taylor walked towards the nightstand to retrieve it.

"Hello, Mr. Hanray, yes I can come in for a few hours. Okay, see you then."

Taylor smiled and ended the call. However, her smile soon faded when she realized that she did not have any clothing except for what she was wearing. The grocery store worker looked down at the blue low-cut thigh-length dress and groaned in frustration again. Her other dilemma was if the driver would take her where she wanted to go.

"I don't even have the right shoes."

Taylor walked to the door and slowly opened it. She was going to sneak past Deanna. The housemaid would not let her go out of the house of that Taylor was certain. She was a prisoner of Vampire Prince Alec Corrii, and Deanna's vigilance ensured she stayed that way.

Taylor stood outside her room, looking for Deanna. But, instead, she could hear the Vampire humming Amazing Grace. At first, the thought of this creature knowing that song perplexed Taylor, but Deanna was human once and probably sang that song regularly.

Taylor quietly walked down the steps keeping her ears trained to the sound of Deanna's voice as it moved further away from her current position. Her quick feet moved towards the living room. She could see the front door twenty feet from her.