Two

***** Sexual Harassment Vampire style and it will probably be in EVERY chapter

***** Sexual Harassment Vampire style and it will probably be in EVERY chapter.... that is all I am going to say- ENJOY******

Taylor stared out the window as the vehicle drove along the highway blending into traffic. She could not stand the silence in the sealed cabin. The black soundproof glass separated the bodyguards in the front seat from them. Taylor turned from the window and faced the vampire sitting beside her. "Why can't you just put me in a hotel?"

Alec frowned at the request. "We are responsible for that piece of shit that you survived in, and I take this matter very seriously. The evil that happened to you I will make right. No living creature should have to live as you did."

Taylor had no come back for his statement that would seem intelligent. "I just wanted to know why I have to stay in your house. Where are you going to stay."

Alec snorted with amusement. "You will see when we arrive where I will stay."

Taylor turned away from him and looked out the window. "The humans are not going to do much to Ronald. All of the tenants have complained about his lack of care, including me and the housing police do nothing but fine him. After they do that, he will get the money from the tenants by raising the rent."

Alec stared at her sloppy braided dark hair as she spoke. He had seen this woman a week ago when he went into her store looking for a human fugitive one morning.

Five decades had passed since their scientists had developed a serum that would help their skin produce the needed sunscreen to travel by day, and stop their bodies from evaporating under yellow light of the sun. His kind could now go anywhere and do anything now.

Taylor had not noticed him that day because she was busy with an elderly vampire customer. Her patience and kindness did not go unnoticed by the other vampires in the store that sunny morning. He wondered if she knew that the woman was his grandmother, Elenore, the former queen of the house Corrii, now retired. She spoke to his parents, King Owen and Queen Anna, about this human, and the queen sent others to watch this female. Of course, Alec heard of this female, but he saw nothing of her patience and kindness. All he saw was her indifference, and he liked it. Many of his kind and humans treated him as if he were a god. The females threw themselves at him begging for his love and flesh. He did not need some compliant female making him soft. He needed a woman that challenged him and kept him, vigilante, because he needed to be ready for anything to do his job.

Alec wondered why his mother had not done anything about her living accommodations if she was so enamored with the human. He knew that those sent to watch Taylor had informed her of the human's situation? Knowing his mother, she knew that he would take care of it once he saw it.

"Once destruction of the building concludes Ronald will no longer own it." He watched as the human turned and face him with a raised eyebrow.

"He knows many ways to escape the law. He would tie you up in court."