Chapter 4: Goodbyes

It was the day after Eret's betrayal. You stood outside the cameravan, facing the people you had fought side-by-side with yesterday. But now, you were saying goodbye.

"You don't have to go, Shadow," Fundy pressed. "You could be happy here. We could always use another fighter to kick the Dream SMP where it hurts."

You smiled at the fox-man. Out of the five- well, four, he was your favorite. He'd probably be the one you'd miss the most. "Aw, Fundy." You stepped forward, ruffling his hair. "I... have someone waiting for me." It was true. Techno would probably be done with his... bed destroying.

Wilbur sighed, sharing a glance with Tommy. "Actually, Shadow, Tommy and I don't think you have a choice." You whirled to face him, E/C eyes narrowing. Was that a threat? "You fought against the Dream Team yesterday. They're certain not to let you cross their land."

You exhaled slowly, exasperated. "Then I go around."

Wilbur shook his head. "The SMP surrounds all of L'manburg. You leave L'manburg... you're dead meat."

Now you were just annoyed. "President Soot, with all due respect, I can take care of myself." Wilbur opened his mouth, but you cut him off, pointing to Orphan Slayer. "Not only do I have Orphan Slayer, but I also have enough string to make a bow or fishing rod, and I still have Sapnap's stupid lava-magma-ball-thing- of Doom. I think I can survive."

Wilbur sighed. "Fine. You've made your choice."

Tubbo came up, holding a sack. "We didn't know exactly what you wanted, but there's around two days of food, a spare invis pot Fundy donated, and a clock that nobody really wanted."

You took the sack from him, thanking him, and hugging Fundy. Wilbur you shook hands with, and Blond Child Tomcat you just sort of ignored. Slinging the bag over your shoulder, you started walking out of L'manburg, turning to wave a final goodbye to your friends. You had the feeling you'd never see them again. Taking a deep breath, you squared your shoulders, slung yourself up onto H/N, and galloped off towards Technoblade and home.

-------------------------

367 words

------------------------

Very short chapter.

Pretty much just a filler chapter with a little platonic floof.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can figure out who my favorite L'manburgians are from this chapter.

Ta Te Children!