the uneventful dream

??? pov

she was asleep... as she was sleeping.. she saw that in her dream, she was in the middle of nowhere. just plan old grass with flowers and the moon..
she was unsure about what this place was but she was feeling scared of being alone.. so she started to walk as she was walking, she called out for someone.
"hello..?" ... no response.. "is someone there?" she started to get more louder. yet no response.. she started to get worried each second as she called out for someone.. anyone.. "sister! where are you!" .... "come on this isn't funny brother!" she started to feel very sad and afraid that she was alone.. till she felt something behind her.
"w-who's there!?" she was startled a bit but she was brave enough to fight on her own. that's when she took out her axe.
(she loves that axe because that was her B-day gift when she was little.)

then something grabbed her from behind and holed her by the neck.
(also this is all objects- not humans. but I could do that if you guys want to-)
she looked spooked out as she stared at the black figure.. it looked like a leaf just like her. she was thinking about were it came from or what happened to it..? what is it? or will it hurt me..? but her thoughts were interrupted by 'it' speaking..

"learn how to control your powers dewy.."

*what..? what powers..? I don't have any powers! that's insane!! only the most strongest are gifted with powers.. and for me I ain't that strong.. after because I lost a arm during a practice but that's when there was a fire.. I'm getting sidetracked ain't I..?*

(yes.. yes you are dewy..)

then it said something again..
"wake up.."

"what do you mean..?" I responded.. then it let go of me and I fell on the hard floor.. "ow.." I said.

"wake up." it said again..
I was confused until it kept saying.. "wake up!, wake up!!, wake up!!"

next thing you know it I fell right on my back waking up

I groaned to see my little sister.. she was lime green.. as a usual lemon leaf.. "good morning sleepy head" she says, as she was giggling a bit
"good morning to you leafy.." I responded back.

ending chapter

hello, everyone!! it's me flare!
I hope you guys like this book. this is actual my first story if you guys didn't knew also as this is a AU I can explain it on my other book were you can ask me and my friend about the lore's of my books! :D
anyways be safe! and good night/morning/afternoon.

word count: 453