𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

five - reality/facetime call
nicolles pov.

five - reality/facetime callnicolles pov

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

"..hi" i said almost laughing. my face was off the screen and he could only see the left side of my head, while you could see his entire face, he was looking at his computer. i dont even know why i picked up this call, i just met him.. not even in real life, over instagram dms..

"oh shit i didnt think you would pick up-" he said looking suprised at his phone, then he took his phone from his desk and he took his head out of the frame so he could copy me, and i could only see the right side of his head. "so is this what were doing- showing only our heads" he questioned.

"yeah" i chuckled, and he laughed slightly and put his phone back on his desk so i could see his full face. i saw him typing something on his keyboard then, he used his mouse to click on something, then leaned back and put his index finger over his lips, to not laugh.

♫ "remember when i hated my life
and i said i didnt wanna die
but i did, now i know the reason why" ♫

we both burst into laughter as the song was playing.

"a hacker and a funny guy, wow" i said sarcastically, as i stopped laughing.
"what can i say- oh you wanna see my cat, hera? the one you thought was my wife" he questioned and i nodded "mhm", as i brought my face into the screen. when he saw me he smiled, then went across his room to get his cat.

"this is hera" he said walking to the camera. out of all animals he got a cat, questionable taste.. and he was doing pretty good with his music taste, too.

"shes cute" i admired the cat. i wasn't lying, she actually was cute, but cats are just not my type.

"so you live in florida right?" he asked and i nodded, "yeah, why?"
"no reason, florida is where all the fun stuff are, like universal, playlist, and stuff like that." he explained.

"hm, i guess, yeah" i started, "OH, i dont know if you know this or not, but.. you know bryce hall?"
"yeah, i know him" he nodded.

"well once i went to playlist with my friends, and we were standing.. not below, but by a balcony, then the next thing we see is bryce hall.. PEEING OFF THE BALCONY" i laughed, and so did he.
"you guys witnessed it?" he asked and i nodded, "poor you"
"yep"

"ive been to playlist once, i was with troy, or most people know him as "zarbruh" he quoted his username.
"oh, so you've been to florida" i questioned.
"yeah, once or twice" he shrugged,
"the first time i came, i was like 11 and i begged my parents to take me to universal."

"the same age you were when you created your snapchat username" i teased and he rolled his eyes.
"oh please, yours was "nicolle loves pasta xd" he made air quotes around the four words he said.
"yours was "your friend vin" like what does that even mean?" i exclaimed and we laughed.

we kept talking for about two hours, when we both started to get tired. so we said goodbye and "went to sleep".. no, i stayed up for half an hour trying to process what i was doing.

this guy "hacked" my snapchat, then he finds my phone number like an actual hacker.. THEN he facetimed me, and i PICKED UP. i am so dumb. but for some reason i dont regret it..

AUTHOR SPEAKS ||

idk might re read later

thx for reading bffs goodnight 😴🖕🏼