𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

eight - reality/instagram live.
𝚜𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟺, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
nicolles pov

𝚜𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟺, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶nicolles pov

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

Request to be in
vinniehacker's live video.
Anyone can watch, and some
of your followers may get
notified.

Send Request

Cancel

i was on vinnies live stream, but i was kinda getting bored so i requested to join, and now i was waiting for him to notice.
he was on his computer and talking about random stuff.

"i might have to go soon because ..i still need to get kio a present " vinnie whispered the last part, looking on his computer.
ive been on his live for about 20 minutes and he hasnt noticed any of my coments or that i requested to be on his live.

a few seconds passed and when he finally looked at his screen he smiled, he smiled big but he covered his mouth to try and hide it.
"hold on" he said as he tapped his screen a few times, then my screen changed to a loading screen and before i knew it i was on the live with him.

"OH- hi" i froze. i wasn't expecting him to actually let me in.
"whats up" he laughed at me being suprised.

"i didnt think you would actually let me in-" i said and he chuckled.
"well we both dont think a lot of things will happen, but they happened anyways" he winked, referring to our first facetime call.
"right" i nodded.

i looked at the comments and i thought they would be very negative, but a lot were saying things like: "shes so pretty," "omg goddess" but others were saying, "who tf is this girl," or "back of my man." vinnie's fans are vey weird.

i saw him look at the screen then scoff, "back..off..my ..man?" he read, "i dont think she is a man, but okay" he joked and i laughed and shook my head. i could tell what he was trying to say, but it kind of sounded just a little.. dumb.

i started clicking on the filters and changing them, and vinnie was watching me the whole time, as i made a face everytime i changed the filter.

"have you never been live before" he questioned, then i said "nope" and kept playing with the filters.

after about 10 minues of just talking on live and interacting with viewers vinnie started scanning the comments and he read one out load again, "you guys are on tiktokroom?" he questioned, "already!?.. eh whatever" he shrugged.
i remember him telling me something about "tiktokroom."

"oh shit um, i have to go buy kio a present now.." he said scratching the back of his head.
"no worries" i lightly shook my head and he smiled.

"see you guys later" he said before ending the live.

i honestly dont know if he actually had to buy kio a present, or he just wanted to rage because he is on tiktokroom.. i guess well never know. nah we probably will sooner or later.

AUTHOR SPEAKS ||

sorry i didnt update yesterday!!

is anyone going to the mb2 life support tour? cause i am 🤪 if u r where and when?!

im sorry ive talking about this so much im just so fkn excited im meeting my literal idol LOLOL 🫂

thx for reading bffs ily <3