𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

thirty one - reality, instagram.
third person.

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

its been about three weeks since nicolle came home, and in those three weeks everyone has been texting her non stop, especially anthony. you wouldve thought vinnie, but nope, its anthony.

vinnie stopped texting her about a few days ago, and she hated it. she hated it because she had nothing to laugh at anymore. every time vinnie would desperately text her she would laugh, its like she had him obsessed with her or something. but i wouldn't be surprised, everyones obsessed with nicolle. but the only reason vinnie wasn't responding to her was because he was busy training for his fight, but nicolle did not know that.

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

nicolle was on her couch waiting for her mom to get home because they were gonna go out together. you probably thought she lived alone.. nope she lives with her mom.

she was impatiently waiting for her mom when she heard a knock on the door, thinking it was her mom; she went and opened it.. but it was not her mom, it was..

drum roll please.

anthony,
the person nicolle wanted to see the least.

"anthony? what are you doing here-" she questioned a little suprised.
"i thought id come visit" he responded, trying to come in but she blocked him.

"i was just about to go out, i dont think its a good time" nicolle implied, trying to be nice to him so he could take the hint and leave.
"a minute wouldnt hurt, would it" he teased and she just blankly blinked at him, "okay so ive been wanting to tell you this for a long time now.." he took a deep breath then continued speaking

"i.. ahem.. i like you, i like you nicolle, and i have for a while.." he spoke nervously, rubbing the back of his head while nicolle tried not to laugh at him.
"cool" she nodded making a 😐 face.

"cool?" he questioned, "thats it?" he squinted his face at her.
"yeah. BYE." she exclaimed before shutting the door on his face, leaving him shocked and her relieved.

"UGH, these boys. " she spoke to herself, walking away from the door.

she decided to distract herself by going on instagram, she recently followed the tea page "tiktokroom" vinnie always talked about. she loved the drama, but hated the page. as she was scrolling through her feed tiktokroom popped up, and it was a picture of a bunch of guys, one vinnie. on the top it said "youtubers vs tikokers.

she looked at vinnie again and she saw next to him was deji. she didnt know much about deji, but she knew he was a big guy and he probably could knock out vinnie.

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

@tiktokroom

LIKED BY RYLANDSTORMS, JOSHRICHARDS AND 826,926 OTHERS

tiktokroom looks like there is gonna be a youtubers vs tiktokers boxing fight!? ☕️😯
which side are you on?

comments

@USER1, oh my god

@USER2, r u kidding

@USER3, "for entertainment only" no. its because bryce holds a grudge for every small thing. can he just move on already
USER4, honestly

@NICKAUSTIN, yeah idk who put me there but i never said i was gonna fight lol ..is this fan made or something ??
USER5, POOR NICK

@IMTAYLORHOLDER, lets do this 🤣🤣
USER6, ok i get if u use those emojis as a joke but not seriously..

@ZARBRUH, vinnie only agreed on this to impress a girl
VINNIEHACKER, no ???
USER7, WHAT GIRL
USER8, I WILL DOX HER
USER9, VINNIE IS MY HUSBAND.
ZARBRUH, hes dating someone, give it a rest.
USER9, WHAT??!!!!?!!??! THIS CANT BE !!!!!!😭😭😭
ZARBRUH, vinnie pls throw ur stans in the garbage

@USER10, deji gonna beat up vinnie AHAHA

@USER11, tf did these tiktokers get themselves into

@USER12, im with tana on this one sorry to admit it

@USER13, literally who tf is "MicHaeL lE"
USER14, hes the one who always danced to the song that goes like "dReaMer oH Ya DreAmer" yk?
    ⤷USER13, OHHHHH ewww thats my least favorite song ever

view more comments

AUTHOR SPEAKS ||

is this long enough chapters for u whores 😛
idc
HAH

its 1:44 am and i just finished this chapter just 4 u guys.. even though i KNOW most of u guys cheated.

ALSO
the video at the top is just something thats stuck in my head, it has nothing to do w the chapter ahaha

pls vote, follow me, and comment !!!

gnnn