𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.

twenty - messages, reality
𝚗𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
nicolle's pov.

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

1:36 A.M.

hi
i just wanted to tell u that
i really like u and im so thankful that i met u
read

vinnie are u killing urself

NO ??
ITS THANKSGIVING

OH
IM SORRY

incoming facetime call from hacker
decline accept

as soon as the call connected i heard vinnie roll into the screen with his gaming chair and he said "why would u think that i was killing myself.."
"because one time my friend texted me that she loved me then she killed herself" i laughed slightly and his eyes widened.

"wait what..are you serious?" he asked leaned his head forward to the camera more, and i nodded slowly, "how do u recover from that?"
"well it was kinda easy, because i found out she slept with my boyfriend; at the time.." i chuckled and he widened his eyes again at me.

"so were you happy or..?" he wondered.
"kind of.." i responded and he nodded.

"did you like your flowers" he questioned, changing the conversation and i squinted my eyebrows and made a 🤨 face. then i said "vinnie.. you gave me those flowers a month ago."
"i know.." he spoke, "but did you like them?"
"i literally texted yo- nevermind. yes. i liked them" i laughed slightly.

"this whole thing would be much easier if we could see eachother" he voiced, and i sighed and said "vinnie were not even together.."
"i know. im not even talking about being a couple, i'm talking about just being able to see eachother. just once atleast.

"arent you like tiktok rich, cant you fly and see me" i joked, and he laughed slightly then said "i should" and i smiled. god can i stop smiling!?!?!??!
"i was joking, but i guess you should" i said and he laughed.

"i could use a vacation, so could you" he said.
"a vacation for what.." i wondered.
"for being us. i know how hard it is to be so perfect all the time" he expressed and i smiled (yes she smiled again.).

"why dont you come to LA, you can meet troy" he suggested.
"i dont know, and troy is a bitch, fuck him." i stated and we laughed.
"gotta agree with that one" he smiled at me. his fuckin smile is so perfect, i cannot.

AUTHOR SPEAKS ||

double update w short chapters !!

PLS FOLLOW ME, VOTE, AND COMMENT !!
dont be afraid to spam me like 66vert !!

thanks for reading roach

i forgot what i was gonna say so bye