chapter 4 Kidnap

A/n pov

A month passed since Jungkook barely talked to Taehyung. He was too busy painting. He loves to paint when he's feeling down. Taehyung on the other hand was planning on how to kidnap Jungkook. He knew that Jungkook's parents were never gonna stop. So he planned to get him by himself.

"Jungkook sweetie!" Jungkook's mom called from downstairs. Jungkook walked the bronze staircase and met his parents at the door. "We'll be back we have to go take care of some business." Jungkook's father said. Jungkook just shook his head and went towards the kitchen. "We'll be back by dark." Jungkook's mother said. He said okay and they left.

He didn't know that someone entered the house. Jungkook went towards the couch and got his phone and put it in his pocket. He then felt someone put a rag over his mouth and nose. He tried to get out the grip but the person was more stronger than he was. Soon Jungkook passed out.

He woke up with tape on his mouth and his hands tied up to the wall. He tried to get out of the grip until he heard footsteps. Jungkook was able to take the tape on his mouth. He then heard chuckling. It was Taehyung.
When he walked in the light, Jungkook could see tears streaming down Taehyung's face. "W-what wrong?" Jungkook asked looking forward without blinking once.
"They killed them." He said with a mix of sad and anger in his voice. "I told you I was gonna take something most valuable to them." He said crying. "Untie me." Jungkook said. He wanted to give him a hug so he could feel better.

"No." He said walking up to him. "I'm gonna make you pay for everything your parents did." He said angrily. "No please I'm didn't do anything!" Jungkook blurted out. Taehyung looked at him and untied him. "Let's go." He demanded and Jungkook followed.

Jungkook's pov

I followed Taehyung upstairs to a room. I can't believe my parents killed his family. He didn't hurt my family. Why they do that? "You'll be sleeping here." He said. I felt bad for him. Before he could leave I hugged him. "Tae please don't hurt me because of something my parents did." I said knowing he wasn't going to agree with me. "I'll try." He said to my surprise.

He then left. I took out my phone and saw I had so many missed calls and texts from my parents. I put my phone in the the drawer next to the bed and layed on the bed.

"Also." Taehyung said entering my room again. I sat up in bed. "Give me your phone." He said reaching his hand towards me. I gave it to him and he left again. I sighed and looked around the room for something to do. I went to a room which was a big closet, And I saw what I was looking for. Pencil and a notebook. I started drawing.

Hobi Pov

"I wanna see him!" I exclaimed. He kidnapped the Jeon boy without me. Of course I was furious. "You'll have to wait till later." He said. I rolled my eyes. "You- I still can't believe you kidnapped one of the Jeon's!" Jimin squealed. "Jimin he's mine!" Taehyung yelled. Jimin rolled his eyes and said "I know." And walked away.

"Jimin is a ugh." Taehyung whispered but I still heard it. I laughed so hard.

A/n's Pov

That night after dinner Taehyung gave Jungkook some clothes to wear. And Taehyung left the house. Jungkook snuck out the room to the downstairs. Taehyung came home early cause he was drunk. Jungkook didn't know that he was home. "What do you think you're doing?!" He heard. He turned to see Taehyung staring at him.

Taehyung walked towards him and yanked Jungkook's face harshly making him whimper. "Answer the fucking question" Taehyung said almost whispering. "I- I w-wanted water" Jungkook said. "Did I tell you to come out the room?" Taehyung tightened his grip. "N-no" Jungkook said whimpering more. Taehyung then looked down and noticed Jungkook wasn't wearing pants. He smirked and then spoke. "Give daddy a kiss" he said drunkly. Jungkook shook his head no and bagged up. He saw fire light up in his eyes. he went the other way to his room but Taehyung came over and lifted him over his shoulder.

"P-put me down!" Jungkook yelled. He then felt a stinging feeling on his butt. He yelled a little. Taehyung took him to his room and threw him on the bed. Jungkook's shirt lifted a little bit which made Taehyung want him more. "Take your clothes off infront of me" Taehyung then said as he unbuttoned his shirt. "N-no I d-dont wanna do a-anything with y-you!" He yelled.

(Smut warning)

Taehyung climbed on the bed and tore off Jungkook's shirt revealing his bra and underwear. "God you look so fucking sexy" Taehyung said. Jungkook tried to get up but Taehyung pushed him back down. "S-Stop!" Jungkook yelled again. "You aren't gonna be able to walk for weeks" Taehyung blurted. Jungkook's eyes widen and Taehyung started kissing on Jungkook's body. Taehyung then slid off Jungkook's panties. Jungkook then felt a warm tongue licking his p*ssy. He moaned loudly because of it. Taehyung grabbed his hands and continued to eat Jungkook out. "Ahh~" Jungkook moaned.

After Jungkook cummed, Taehyung started unbuttoning his pants. "Take. Off. Your. Bra. Now" Taehyung said with a stop between every word. Jungkook was gonna say no but Taehyung glared at Him then smirked. "Do what I tell you or see your family die" he said. Jungkook Eyes widened. "Y-you said you wouldn't hurt me for something my parents did" Jungkook said. Taehyung paused. He then turned Jungkook on all fours and pushed his d*ck inside Jungkook's ass and started moving at a fast pace. Jungkook moaned loudly in both pleasure and pain. Taehyung grabbed his hair and pulled it harshly making Jungkook scream. Taehyung covered Jungkook's mouth and continued to thrust. "Sl-slow d-ah-down!" Jungkook screamed.

After a few more thrusts Taehyung cummed. After a long night of doing it Jungkook was wrecked but not that badly. On the bright side he could still walk. Taehyung came out the bathroom now sober. He didn't remember anything that happened because of how much he drunk. He saw a naked Jungkook in his bed sleeping.

Taehyung's Pov

I was confused why Jungkook was in my bed. I went and move the cover a little bit because I saw something purple. He had bruises... from me? "Shit" I whisper-yelled. I didn't mean for him to get hurt. I woke him up so that he could clean up. "Jungkook wake up" I said shaking him. He slowly got woke up. When he woke up and saw me he got scared. "Please don't hurt me" he said closing his eyes. "No I'm not gonna hurt you" I said. I helped him to the bathroom and sat him on the sink. I started the water in the bathtub. I turned to Jungkook and tried to take the towel off his body but he moved away. I stared for awhile and walked closer to him. He then took off his towel and handed it to me. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I don't want to be beaten again" he said. I froze. "I- I beat you?" I asked.

He nodded. I then picked him up and put him in the tub and went to go get him some clothes out- and came back quietly to see that he was playing with the bubbles I put in there. I thought it was cute. "You are so cute" I said making him blush and startled at the same time.

After he finished I gave him some clothes to put on. I was gonna take him to his room but he didn't want to go. "C-can I s-sleep with y-you?" He said not looking at me. I didn't say anything and walked back to my room. I layed him on the bed and climbed in next to him. "Get some rest for tomorrow" I told him. He nodded.

A/n's Pov

Taehyung stared at the ceiling. He could still see the image of Jungkook with bruises on his body. He felt tears roll down the side of his face seeing the image in his head. Jungkook layed his head on Taehyung's chest and took a handful of his shirt in his hands squeezing his shirt. Taehyung was shocked to his recent actions. He started to play with Jungkook's hair. "I'm sorry for hurting you kook- I- I swear I didn't mean it" Taehyung apologized knowing that Jungkook was sleeping. He then kissed Jungkook's head and went to sleep himself.