chapter 10 Alone

"Taehyung" Jimin shook him to wake him up. "Hmm" Taehyung hummed.

"We are gonna be gone the whole day" Jimin said. Taehyung nodded and pulled Jungkook closer. Jimin then left. Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook who was sleeping.

He then got up and went to the bathroom. After he was done he washed his hands and left the bathroom. He checked the time and saw that it was 5 am. He looked at Jungkook who was sleeping like a big baby. "Aww my baby bunny" He said climbing in bed. Jungkook woke up and rubbed his eyes.

"You're up early"

"I'm am"

"Yes" Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook's lips. Jungkook smiled and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck. "I feel weird" Jungkook suddenly said. "Why do you say that?" Taehyung asked using his one arm to hold him up. "Because- well you've probably been married lots of times so you-" Jungkook said before Taehyung cut him off. "I have never been married because, I've never dated" Taehyung smiled sweetly.

Jungkook's lips formed into a 'o'. "Oh well I still have bubble guppies in my stomach from yesterday" Jungkook giggled and Taehyung chuckled. "You are so cute" Taehyung said pinching Jungkook's cheeks which were a tint of red. "Speaking of bubble guppies can we watch it?" Jungkook asked with a cute innocent face. He knew Taehyung didn't like cute things. But when it came down to him, Taehyung couldn't say no. "Okay come on" Taehyung sighed as he watched his husband jump up in excitement. "Then next can we watch bluey?" Jungkook asked with the same cute innocent face, but this time with a pout. "Okay~" Taehyung sighed again.

♡♡♡

As Taehyung cooked, he listened to his baby husband singing the theme song to bubble guppies. 'So cute' Taehyung thought. Jungkook then changed the channel. He put on bluey. "Mom!" Jungkook said happily. Taehyung looked at Jungkook to see him dancing. "Dad!"

"Bingo!" Jungkook recited. He then started shaking his butt and then spinned in a circle. "BLUEY!" The whole house echoed. "Oopsies" Jungkook mummered. Taehyung then felt Jungkook wrap his arms around his waist. "Yes Kookie?" Taehyung asked. He knew when Jungkook wrapped his arms around his waist that he wanted something, or was gonna ask something. "When is the food ready?" Jungkook curiously asked.

"Now I'm just putting them on a plate now" Taehyung said. "Go sit at the counter" Taehyung turned. Jungkook sat on the stool at the counter and began to eat. Taehyung sat next to him and started to eat also. "This is nummy!" Jungkook said eating happily. After Jungkook was done he turned to Taehyung.

Taehyung just pushed his plate towards him knowing he wanted it. Jungkook kissed Taehyung's cheek and ate the rest of food.

That afternoon Taehyung chased Jungkook around the house. "You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man!" Jungkook yelled as he ran.

Taehyung got tired and sat on the couch. He breathed heavily from chasing Jungkook around.

Reason why he was chasing him
____________________________________

"Kookie have you seen my phone?" Taehyung asked as he roamed through his pockets and drawers. "No" Jungkook giggled. Taehyung looked at him and raised and an eyebrow. "Did you take it?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook shook his head no. ' hehehe he doesn't know I do have his phone' Jungkook thought and giggled in his head. Taehyung then started to search him. Jungkook pushed him and ran away and Taehyung chased him.

________________ending_______________

"Jungkook...give me...my...phone" Taehyung breathlessly said. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's cheeks and kissed both sides. Taehyung groaned and grabbed Jungkook's wrist. "Owe!" Jungkook groaned in pain.