chapter 12 Birth

(months later)

Taehyung woke up to see Jungkook still sleeping. "Is this what all pregnant people do?" Taehyung asked confused. Jungkook then woke up. "Good morning baby" Taehyung said. Jungkook said good morning back and got up. "Did you sleep well?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded.

The first thing Jungkook felt was the contractions. "Agh!" A whimper left Jungkook's lips as he touched his belly.

"You okay?"

"No, these contractions hurt"

Taehyung then touched his belly and rubbed it. "Maybe you should stay in bed" Taehyung suggested and Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung went downstairs and met the others. "Where's Jungkook?" J-hope asked. "I told him to stay in bed since he said his contractions hurted" Taehyung said. J-hope nodded. Jungkook soon came down and said good morning to everyone. "Koo I thought I told you to stay in bed?" Taehyung said helping Jungkook to the couch. "I wanted to come down with everyone" Jungkook said.

"Okay fine, just be careful"

"Okay"

Jungkook rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder but then stopped. "Breakfast is ready!" Jin Hyung said. Taehyung and Jimin helped Jungkook up and J-hope helped him sit. "Thanks for helping me" Jungkook smiled. They nodded and began to eat.

After breakfast they went upstairs to their rooms.

Jungkook's pov

My tummy hurted for some reason. I shifted my place in bed hopping it would go away. But it didn't. "Tae my tummy hurts" I whined in pain.

"Did you hurt yourself?" He asked sitting up. "No I was just laying here and then I just felt pain" I groaned. He then got up and held out his hand. I took it. He led me down stairs and sat me on the couch. He grabbed my coat and shoes and helped me put them on. "Tae it's getting worst" I raised my voice a bit. He helped me up and we left the house.

Taehyung's pov

As we drove all I could hear was low moans and sobs. "Baby it's okay" I said as I rubbed his belly. I felt a kick from Jungkook's belly which really set him off. I then reached over and adjusted his seat back. "There, is it better?" I asked he only replied with one word. "Lights"

I was confused till I heard police sirens. "Oh shit" I said and pulled over. The cop walked up to the window and looked at me first. "Do you know why I pull you over today?" The cop asked me. "N-no sir" I stuttered. "Dangerous driving, it looked like no one was driving, and you were driving fast, could I ask why?" The cop asked.

Jungkook then screamed loudly. I looked at Jungkook. His face was red and his hands were between his legs. "Babies Tae! They're coming!" He yelled. "I'll let you off with a warning"

I nodded and drove off. Suddenly I felt pain spread through my head. Jungkook had grabbed my hair. "AH FUCK! LET GO!" I screamed. He just grabbed on it tighter.

We finally made it to the hospital. The doctor's took him to a room along with me because...he still had my hair.

They took Jungkook to a room. I waited 4-8 hours or more until I finally heard a baby. Then another. I was happy. Tears of happiness ran down my face. I then called Jimin and them the news. They said they were on their way.

At the time the doctor came out and let me go in. When I went in I saw one of the babies in the crib and one sucking on Jungkook's breast.

I walked up to him and looked at our new babyboy. "I wanna hold one of them" I said dying of cuteness. "You can take the girl" Jungkook said in a low tone. I could tell he was tired.

"Take your shirt off before you hold her"

"Okay"

Jungkook's pov

I watched as Taehyung took off his shirt and picked the baby up. "They both are so beautiful" he said softly as he played with her hand. I smiled softly and looked down.

"What should I name you?" I said and kissed his forehead.