chapter 5 hurt

A/n's Pov

It has been a week since Taehyung kidnapped Jungkook. He tried not to hit Jungkook, but he hit him lots of times. Jungkook tried his best not to get on Taehyung's nerves but failed a couple of times. "Jungkook!" Taehyung called. "Y-yes" Jungkook stuttered. "Break is over" he said handing Jungkook a broom. "I'm tired and you won't let me sleep, can I at least get some rest first!" Jungkook exclaimed. When he realized what he did it was too late to apologize. Taehyung took his belt off then looked at his clothes. Jungkook apologized but Taehyung didn't take it.

Jungkook took off his pants and underwear and bended over the bed. "Count" is all Taehyung said. Jungkook counted as Taehyung hit his ass with the belt. "Now do what the fuck I told you to do!" Taehyung Said and walked out the room leaving Jungkook on the floor crying. Jungkook got up with the help of the bed and started cleaning and wiping his tears constantly.

After he was done Taehyung came back in. "You done?" Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded. "Use your words!" He blurted. "Y-yes M-master" Jungkook said looking down. Taehyung then handed him some clothes and Jungkook went to shower and Taehyung followed. "Don't put your pants and stuff on yet when you get out the shower" Taehyung said. Jungkook said "okay" and Taehyung left.

Jungkook's pov

God why does he hate me so much? What did I do to him? He said he wouldn't hurt me. He knows how to break promises. After I showered I put my shirt on and went out the bathroom. "Lay on the bed" I heard Taehyung said. I did what I was told and he applied something to my ass. It Stinged so much. "Does it sting?" he asked. A whimper left my mouth instead of words. I nodded my head. "Next time I tell you to do something you do it otherwise I will put this on your ass again" he snapped. I nodded my head.

After that I had to wait a hour. Gosh I wish he wasn't so mean. Just because my parents killed his family doesn't mean I was part of it. I missed my old life but I kinda like my new life, But I get too many beatings. My old life, I didn't get beat cause my parents weren't them type of people. I guess I have to enjoy this life while I can,  because he will not let me go even if I asked. After a hour he helped me with my clothes and went to get me food. I wasn't gonna lie I was really hungry. He came back in with food and gave it to me and I ate it hungrily but not to fast, otherwise he'd probably beat me for pretending I haven't ate in weeks. "I have to do something, and stay in this room" he demanded. I nodded and continued to eat. Me not being myself got up and kissed his cheek. His cheeks lit up a bright red then he went out.

Taehyung's Pov

Man I hate it when he does that to me. His cute innocent face starring at me with tears on his face after I've beat him. I hate myself when I hurt him. Sometimes I want to apologize but my mouth won't let me. I can't stand seeing him cry. "Taehyung? Dude are you okay?" Jin Hyung asked. I nodded and continued to do what I was doing. "Taehyung I asked you a question" he said again.

I looked at him with a 'what' face. "I asked if Jungkook was coming down?" He said. I nodded and went upstairs.
I opened the door to see him sleeping like a big baby. I smiled as I stared at his face. I then went back downstairs and told them that he was sleeping and I was going upstairs. They all nodded and continued doing what they were doing.

I went to the bedroom and saw he was in a different spot. Gosh this boy is a wild sleeper.

I hopped in bed after moving him over. He then woke up and rubbed his eyes. I pulled him on my lap and he layed down. "Did you sleep good?" I asked. He nodded and hugged me. I kissed his head and wrapped my arms around his waist.

A/n's Pov

That night Taehyung was at work and Jungkook was home alone. He smirked and started jumping on the bed and giggling. He jumped for about an hour and a half til he heard footsteps. He sat down and started playing with his clothes. Taehyung opened the door and threw his stuff in the chair and went to the bathroom. Jungkook knew something happened at work so he layed down and tried to go to sleep. Taehyung came out the bathroom in his pajamas.

"Goodnight kookie" Taehyung said. Jungkook turned and kissed Taehyung's cheek and hugged him. "Goodnight" Jungkook said and drifted off to sleep and so did Taehyung.