04| Alvida

Fire. It was like a fire was burning inside Saif's heart and mind. He wanted to have the answers, he needed to know them. Who killed his Abba Jaan? Why? What was the thing he used to do and why never once in life Saif wasn't told about this thing?

If earlier he wouldn't have seen the bullet mark on his Abba's body he wouldn't have known that his father was killed and that to with a bullet peirceing his heart.

Saif took large steps and reached his Dada Jaan's room, the door was closed but wasn't locked. He pushed the door open, rather aggressively and entered the room.

Razzaque Ahmad Khan was sitting at the corner of the bed, his eyes puffy and swollen. He was looking so fragile and pail like if Saif will touch him he will break into a thousands peices.

"Dada Jaan".

Saif approached him at a fast pace and stood in front of him. Today no one can stop him from getting the answers. Even if Dada Jaan himself will tell him to leave as he is not felling well, Saif won't go.

"Saif....beta". Somewhere in his heart Razzaque knows why Saif is here. To get answers.

"Mujhe aap se baat karni hai....abhi isi waqt".

His Dada Jaan stood up moved behind him to settle on a chair and asked Saif to do the same.

After Saif was seated, he prepared himself for the worst.

"Bataeiye Saif beta kya janna hai aapko?"

"Mujhe jawaab chahiye Dada Jaan. Kya hua mere Abba ke saath? Kisne kiya ye aur kyu?....mujhe sab bataye shuru se abtak".

His Dada jaan took a long breath and said"ab batane ko kya reh gya hai Saif....whi hua jiska mujhe dar tha". Razzaque's tone was a mere whisper.

"Matlab". Saif wouldn't be able to listen to him if he wasn't sitting so close to him.

"Saif tumhare Abba, meri sabse layak aulad thi. Hamesha sabki parwaah karna uske khoon me tha. Wo hamesha se unki madad karna chahta tha jinka koi nhi h".

Dada Jaan sighed and continued his story.

"Jab wo bada hua to Allah ne use khoob nawaza. Usne mashallah se apni company kholi use dhool se unchaiyon tak pahunchaya. Sab tha uske pass par hamesha ek cheez ki kami thi. Kuch thode hi dino baad mujhe uske andaaz me kuch badla sa nazar aaya, wo ghar der se aata tha, hamesha pareshani me nazar aata tha aur kabhi kabhi to wo hafton ghar nhi aata. Ek din maine use kuch logon ke saath ghar aate dekha, unlogon me se ek Huzaifa tha. Mai gya aur maine Razi se sawaal kiye, wo sawaal jinka jawaab wo mujhe nhi dena chahta tha".

Saif knew how much a good man his father was but the fact that he hid something from his entire family was shocking to him.

"Phir kya hua Dada Jaan".

"Us din mujhe pata chla ki Razi kis tarike ke kaam mumbtala hai. Wo ek 'soceity' me tha....ek 'circle' jisme kyi logon ka group tha. Wo log saath kaam karte the. Unka business aise logon ko khatam karna tha jo galat kaam karte hai".

Dada Jaan was shaking, his hands were cold and his voice above a whisper.

"Mujhe maalum tha ki Razi ne kitni badi galti kari hai, ki jo wo kar rha hai wo sahi nhi hai, maine use bahut samjhaya ki uska kaam uski jaan ke liye khatra ban sakta hai par usne meri nhi suni. Mujhe dar tha ki agar aisa hota rha to wo logon ko apna dushman bana lega, aur dekho aisa hi hua, mera beta mujhse chin gya".

Dada Jaan's voice broke at the end and a lone tear slipped from his eyes. Saif placed his hands on his shoulders and tried to calm him.

Saif's eyes were red and storm was brewing in his chest.