11| Faisla

Sorry for not updating in a long time. What to say real life sucks afterall! anyways enjoy the chapter and that too a long one!:-P

Sumaiya groaned for the umptienth time. Hitting her alarm clock again and pushing it on the side table she groggily opened her eyes.

Huh! Mornings. She hated mornings as she wasn't the one to wake up at four am and enjoy the sunrise. Though she loved to connect with nature, it was her happy place but not something that she would give up her sleep for.

She pushed the covers off her body and went to do her usual morning business. Today was her college and she can't be late because already due to her sister's wedding she had skipped so many classes and can't afford to do it more.

With Allah's grace Sarah's wedding went smoothly and Sumaiya was amazed to realise at how time flies because already it was three week since Sarah got married.

Sumaiya changed into a lemon color kurti and contrasted it with white trousers. After taking her essentials she headed downstairs.

The house was eerily silent because of the post wedding celebrations. Sumaiya came downstairs and as usual sat for breakfast.

Her eyes searched for someone in particular but he wasn't present. Where was Saif ? Sumaiya didn't liked this habit of Saif. Always emmersing himself in work and not eating properly.

Sumaiya still hadn't forgotten those words. The words which had the capability of making her smile even in the most darkest situations.

She restrained herself from thinking about it and stuffed her mouth with food as again she was getting late!

"Ammi mera ho gya mai jaa rhi hoon". Sumaiya gave a quick salaam to everyone and was about to exit when Dada Jaan's voice stopped her.

"Sumaiya beta aaj aap college se jaldi aa jae mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai".

Sumaiya gave a quick thought to every possible thing which could have happened that captured Dada Jaan's attention. As far as she knows there was nothing she did wrong or attempted anything past the normal line. Then what is it that Dada Jaan wants to talk about?

"Ji Dada Jaan mai puri koshish karungi". Sumaiya instead of giving a lot of thought on the apparent talk which Dada Jaan had introduced decided to forget about it.

Sumaiya made her way out of the front door still lost in the vast things she could have done to gain this special talk because if Dada Jaan had called someone to come home sooner than it is obvious that the talk is very important.

°°°

Getting up from his huge Black chair Saif extended his hands to grab his suit coat from the back of his chair.

After wearing his coat and informing his P.A to postpone his meetings for the rest of the day he made his way to the elevator.

Saif took a glance at his watch, it was three in the afternoon and he had no intention to be back home so soon without completing his further meetings but the thousands of phone calls which he got from his ammi asking him to come home was more than enough to send him in a state of frenzy.

The elevator came to a stop and Saif made his way towards the huge glass doors of his office only to be greeted by Aqib.

"Where to sir?".

"Home". Saif said in a monotonous and dry tone. He was exhausted. Offcourse he was. He had been working since morning without any break. The wedding proved to be a hindrance in his previous meetings and deals, resulting to which he had to cancel them and now when everything was wrapped up, he had to have a look at each and everything. It was not a question that Saif had never taken a leave before from work.