Chapter 13

Teru was walking down the hallways of the school, as he had been looking for the H/c haired girl. Let's just say that his disappointment was immeasurable and his day has been ruined, as he saw you talking to the Orange Haired Apparition he constantly abuses.

"Come on, N/n, please!" Akane begged as he continued to try and reason with the H/c haired exorcist, "Why can't Lemon do it? You know him better, so why bother asking me when we barely talk to each other?" The H/c haired girl had a point.

Akane chuckled nervously before scratching the back of his neck, "Let me guess... He wasn't interested, was he?" 

The orange haired boy flushed red in embarrassment, "Please Y/n, just this once." 'Well aren't you persistent.' The female mused as she sighed in exasperation. "Fine, what am I getting out of this?"

"I'll give you all the answers for the assignments coming this week and the next." without a second of delay, the H/c haired girl accepted with no trace of regret.

"Awesome! Just meet me at the confession tree at the back of the school!" Akane dashed off, leaving a two confused exorcists. 

"Teru? What are you doing here?" The female exorcist queried before widening her eyes out of realization, "I-it's not what you think it's like," Y/n raised one of her brows as she stared at the blonde questioningly, "I just happened to pass by when both of you were talking a-and-"

"So basically, you were eavesdropping."

"Yeah pretty much-" The blonde couldn't even finish his sentence before he felt a dull pain hit the side of his head. "YOU LITTLE SHIT!" The H/c haired girl yelled out before the two of them got into a chase.

"NO RUNNING IN THE HALLS!"

"Mission Complete, I'm a weed pulling mastermind!" Akane stated as he made a 'cool' pose in front of both Aoi and Y/n.

"Thanks Akane, I knew I could count on you!" Aoi stated as a flowery aura surrounded her. "Yeah I don't think that's something that you should be proud of..." the H/c haired girl stated with a deadpan expression as Akane dropped to the floor like a sack filled with sand.

'Ever since I met Hanako, I'm always ending up in the worst scenarios...'  Yashiro thought as a single drop of water landed on her skin.

'I just want my body back to normal!'

Yashiro mused as she stared at the scales that started showing up.

'Why am I being so negative about this, it's because of MY wish that I became Hanako's assistant! Alright, surely it can't be all that bad.'

As Yashiro was trying to remember the good things that happened during the span of one month, Y/n can be seen wandering off. Muttering incoherent words as she kept walking towards her destination. 

"So," the H/c headed girl said before looking up at the tree in front of her, "I guess this is where I'll be meeting up with Akane later."

"Y/n-Chan!" The said girl turned around as she showcased a gentle smile on her face.

"Now that you're here, let's get this done and over with." Y/n stated before closing her eyes and letting out a sigh.

Inside the greenhouse, two friends can be seen talking to each other.

"Wow Nene, you seem to really like this person!" Aoi stated as she stared at Yashiro with eyes filled to the brim with excitement.