Chapter 2

I walked to school rather early, couldn't sleep last night. So, I decided to walk alone to school.

"This was the worst decision I have made so far In.My.Life!" I exclaimed as I continued running away from the horde of dogs chasing me. You might be wondering how I managed to get myself into this position. Well, let me tell you from the very beginning.

Flashback~

I laid on my bed, wide awake. I am not sleepy, not one bit. I have been like this for a couple of minutes now. I looked at my clock to read it at "5:30?!" I exclaimed as I got up and changed, made some toast, and then went out (Yes, you already took a bath) 

I grabbed two pieces of toast and placed it in my mouth. The sky was still pretty dark, and the walk to school was relatively far away. So, I put in my earphones and started playing F/s. Halfway through the walk towards school, I saw a stray dog lying down. He was whimpering, so I just suspected he was hurt. It turns out; I was wrong since he was just hungry. I gave him my extra piece of toast as I waited for him to finish it.

Once he finished it, he looked up at me with hopeful eyes 'Crap...' I thought as I stepped back. I chuckled nervously, scratching the back of my neck in the process, "Uhmm... Sorry buddy, but I don't have any more toast." I told the dog as he started growling 'Fuuuuuuuuccccc-' I was cut out of my thoughts by the sound of barking, alerting all of the dogs on the street "Traitor!" I screamed as I sprinted my way towards the school with a massive group of barking dogs trailing behind me.

Flashback end~

I heaved a sigh of relief as I entered through the gates of the school. 'If I were an idiot, I would've continued sprinting instead of acting big about it... Oh, wait...' I thought to myself as I sweatdropped at my stupid actions. On the plus side, I managed to get class in record time! I walked through the hallways, just because I still had at least thirty more minutes before class starts.

As I was walking around, I saw the Daikon-Girl with... an apparition? I slowly walked up to them and took out my fan and hid it behind my back (The pic above is the fan)

"Hey, what are you doing here? Barely anyone roams these halls." I asked the girl as the Supernatural gave me a suspicious look. "Then why is she here?" I heard him mumble as I gave a gentle smile. "I-I just forgot something! B-bye s-senpai!" the girl screamed before running away. "Wait! I didn't even get your name..." I trailed off as she was no longer in my line of sight.

I heaved another sigh and went back to my classroom.

Once I arrived inside the classroom, I noticed a crowd around Terus' desk 'What on earth is going on here?'. I walked closer, trying to find out what the actual feck is going on. "Wazzup MotherCluckers, what's going on here?" I asked them as most of the boys blushed 'Bishe. I just opened my mouth! Don't tell me you start blushing  because of that!' I thought to myself as I sweatdropped once I saw what all the commotion was about.

Just then, 'Prince Charming' came in "Hey guys, what's going on? What's with the excitement?" he asked us, "Yo, Doofus! You tell me, did you help a vegetarian cross the street or something?" I asked him as he looked even more confused, "What? No..." he trailed off as I placed my hand on his shoulder "Well if you're not going to use it, how about we make some soup with it? I'll get Kou later." I told him as he nodded with a small smile. I turned around to find the Daikon girl and the apparition peeking through the doorway. It looks as if the Daikon was about to cry. I raised a brow and went back to my seat.

Timeskip

I was walking with Teru and a friend of his. "Hey, where did you're button go?" the friend asked him as I just stared into nothingness, not having a single care in the world. "Wierd it wasn't like that earlier," Kaichou answered 'this isn't gonna end well...' just then, a horde started forming around us. "Don't worry; I'll save you! Use mine!" the girl said as another one butted in 'These guys are bozos, it was only a button.' I was cut off out of my thought once Teru told me to sow it on for him, "Yeah sure, let's just get this over with. I wanna take a short nap." I told him as I got out a sewing kit and sewed it on.

He just lightly blushed and nodded slightly. 'Is his nose getting triggered because of my perfume?' I asked myself, taking note not to use this perfume around him.

Timeskip to tomorrow

I walked in with Teru-Kaichou since I got scared of walking alone, "I tell you! Those dogs were EEVVIILL!!" I argued back as Teru just laughed at me. I punched him on his shoulder. "Hey! What was that for!?" he yelled, "For laughing at me! Serves you right!" I retaliated as both of us walked into the room, not looking at each other. 

I walked next to Teru to see another thing on his desk. "Wow, how surprising! I didn't expect you to have a girl making your lunch now!" I told him, sarcasm lacing down every single word I said. But being the Dumb-B!tch he is, he fell for it 'Kaichou my a$$!' I screamed inside my head as I gave him a smile that was literally "Dumba$$!" on his face

"I don't know who it could be..." Teru said as he opened it. Once I saw it, I fell to the floor wheezing, "Wow! That's so creative!" I screamed as I wiped a few tears from my eyes. He started walking away saying, "I think someone lost this. I'll take it to the lost and found." as I followed him 'Don't want to be near anyone that could confess their feeling towards me. I don't want to be a heart breaker!'

"Hey, sorry about earlier. It just seemed too funny to be true. A girl strong enough to defeat around 200 apparitions is afraid of a group of dogs." He apologized as I pouted "Well, it is very rude to laugh at a persons' personal fears. And I'm quite afraid of loud noises!" I told him as he chuckled. Well, I am glad that we made up but, why do I feel like I'm gonna get sent to the infirmary tomorrow?

I just shrugged it off and continued to talk with him on the way. "Hey, since we're in the topic of siblings and whatnot, what is it like? You know, having a brother and sister?" I asked him as he hummed. "It can be tiring since I am the eldest. But, it is enjoyable having someone to talk to all the time. There is no dull moment in the house." he answered with a smile 'You can smile all you want but one thing's for sure, you ain't fooling me, you Sadistic Exorcist!' I thought to myself as I nodded.

Another Timeskip~

I was walking with Teru and Kou, Terus' little brother! We've known each other since childhood, but he was too shy to even approach me! He seemed to have warmed up to me now so that's good! He has grown so much lately! Both of them don't know that I am capable of doing String Fighting though. My father told me to keep it a secret unless absolutely necessary or when nobody is around.

Just then, I noticed the Daikon girl running at me, full speed ahead, "Oh hey Daiko-!" I was cut off when she bumped into me, sending the both of us tumbling down the stairs "Y/N!!" I heard Kou and Teru scream, "Look! Someone just flew at her!" another voice yelled "She just fell down those stairs! Do you think she's okay?!" and another one after that. 

I  stood up, dusting my clothes off of any dirt and helped Daikon-Chan stand up "Sorry!" she screamed as she bowed a complete 90 degrees angle. "No problem..." I trailed off as I neared the twins once again and collapsed "Don't just stand there! Call an ambulance!" the two of them screamed as everything faded into black.