Chapter 7

The walk to school was quite... noisy, to say the least. Kou and Teru were always bickering. The topic is still unknown to me but for them, it seems like they know what they were talking about.

After a few more long minutes, we finally made it. "Thank God!" I exclaimed as I speed-walked towards my classroom, leaving the bickering pair in the process.

On my way towards the classroom, I ran into a familiar Cream Haired girl, "Good-Morning, Yashiro-San." I greeted her as she blushed. 'Wow, she is so easy to fluster.' I mused, giving her a smile afterward.

What is this feeling..? It feels... Much more entrancing compared to Minamoto Senpais' Yashiro thought as she stared at Y/n. Taking notice of how her skin looks so delicate, how her h/c locks seem so soft and delicate to the touch. How her E/c orbs contain so much life.

She lightly slapped her face, trying to think of something else. I, however, noticed her strange gesture. "Yashiro, you okay?" I questioned. 

I mean, come on, who wouldn't question someone slapping themself on the face?

"Huh!? O-Oh, yeah, I-I'm g-good..." she said as I gave her a worried look. "It's nothing, I-I just needed to take out the sleepiness," she reassured as I gave her a curt nod. 

I quickly left Yashiro alone, seeing as though she keeps on staring into blank space.' Why is she so tired?' I mused as I shrugged it off and continued walking towards Class 2-A.

Once I reached the door for my classroom, I immediately noticed the sulking Blondie in his seat. I walked past him, trying to give him some personal space to, you know, sulk. My seat is a couple of seats behind him and even from here, I can sense his depressing aura.

'What were those two fighting about?' I mused as I sighed. I'm just going to worry about that later...

Mini Timeskip after class!~

Teru didn't even think about paying attention to class, the last time he was like this was when I didn't give him his morning hug.
Yeah, you heard me correctly. Even if he is only older than me by a couple months, he still needs a morning hug to function properly.

I walked up to his desk and literally slammed my hands on it. "Alright, what happened between you two?" I asked as he gave me a sigh. "Kou..." he trailed off, his voice wavering a bit. 'Wow, it seems as though it hit really hard on his pride.' I mused.

"Do you want to..." I paused, trying to figure out if he is listening. I noticed that his head was slightly tilted towards my direction, signaling that he is, indeed, listening. "Do you want to talk about it outside?" I asked him.

After a couple of minutes, he finally nodded. And right then and there, I grabbed his hand and rushed through the door. Leading the two of us where we can have our private talk. We ended up on a flight of stairs, near the art room.

"So, mind telling me what happened between you two?" I asked him once more. Suddenly, he wrapped his arms on my shoulders. He buried his face in the crook of my neck, sobbing into it, making my shoulder wet in the process. After a couple of comforting words, his sobbing slowly came to a halt.

"Now, what happened?" 'I have asked you three times already, I swear to god if you don't answer I will cut your sorry excuse of a di-' I was cut off from my inner complaining once I heard his voice.

"He..." he started,

.

.

.