Announce about story idea!

Hey guys! So if you followed me, you might have noticed I sent out an announcement. Don't worry, it's noting that important (Not like I was important to begin with). 

So recently, I've been getting into a game called Genshin Impact. And I was like... "This game has a fair share amount of hot characters.... LET'S MAKE AN X READER STORY!"

Of course, this will be a story since I am NOT good at oneshots. Although, I'll try making a one shot if you guys want me to.

The story will revolve around the Traveler, who will be a different character. Yes, the traveler will not be the reader. I was thinking that the reader should be more... Superior, perhaps? I can change it if you guys want me to.

As we all know, in some RPG games, it has to deal with elements and such. Water, fire, wind, electricity, cryo, earth, etc.

Now, I'm planning that the reader would be the first character to use Void Elements. Don't @ me, I haven't finished everything yet so I don't know if there are actually more. You might also be wondering what the difference is between Abyss and Void. Well, Void is just...well, empty. Void of emotion, void like a black hole. While Abyss is like hell. Just anything related to nightmare fuel.

This will be done after my first book, The Girl With Strings would be finished. After I finish the current book that I am doing, I will probably take a break for a couple months, just to sort things out, y'know?

That and becuz I'm lazy af. I also have online classes to worry about, so there's that.

I'm going to need your opinion on this one, don't be afraid to share it in the comments! Feel free to reply or comment! Mwah! Stay safe everyone ❤️❤️❤️

Edit: This chapter will be deleted in the span of a few weeks time!