Ch.2 First Lesson

■Kawanishi's POV■

The sky is clear but not too bright, just perfect for a day like this to eat lunch at the school rooftop. Well, not just eating, but studying too.

Y/N: you should then divide it like this...

L/N and I are at the school rooftop, we're studying during our lunch break. Both she and I decided to go here to study and of course to talks about our "plan".

Y/N: so, um, do you get it?

L/N explained to me the math problem precisely and it helps me understand more than when I watch the teacher did.

Kawanishi: yeah, I got the hang of it... thanks...

We close our book and continue eating the rest of our lunch. We're not here just for me understanding math though.

Kawanishi: now, the first lesson to our plan...

L/N choke down on her sandwiches and I help her get her drink.

Y/N: a-are we... starting now?

Kawanishi: yes, the first thing to make him look at you is, you need to be a little more confident in yourself...

Y/N: h-how... I

Y/N looks down and her hair covers her face again.

There again, she covers her hair...

I reach out, moving my hand close to her face.

Kawanishi: sorry...

Y/N looks up at me, surprised as I tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear. The moment her face becomes free from her hair, my breath hitches a little.

Why is she not confident with this face?

Y/N: Ka-Kawanishi san?

I was woken from my trance and looks at her.

Kawanishi: you should make your hair stops covering your face... you look nice and should be confident.

Yes, it's not just Nishimura, if she looks like this, the boys from our class will definitely bat an eye on her.

■3rd Person POV■

Y/N was startled listening to Kawanishi complimenting her with a small smile, but she feels no lies in it. Her heart is flutter when she hears that.

 Her heart is flutter when she hears that

Y/N: th-

Rrriiiiinnnggg

Kawanishi: ah, the bell... come on...

Kawanishi gets up and held a hand to help Y/N up. Y/N looks up at him and puts her hand on his. Kawanishi pulls her up and the two chair mates walk to their class.

The school is ending, Yunohama and Shirabu come to Kawanishi's class to walk together to the gym.

Shirabu: Kawanishi, let's go to the gym..