Ch.3 Second Lesson

■Y/N's POV■

I take my chemistry book and my lunch box.

Kawanishi: got all you need?

I look back to see Kawanishi san standing next to our desk waiting for me to pick up my stuff as we're going to study on the rooftop again today.

Y/N: yes, sorry for the wait Kawanishi san...

Kawanishi san and I always do this since about three months ago, when he can't focus on class because he's tired from his morning practice, he asked me to teach him the subject. But when we didn't do it, I'll just hang with the girls in my class and he goes with his friends Shirabu san and Yunohama san.

We walk out of the class and head to the stair. When we're about to turn left to climb the stair. We almost bump into the people who just climbed down the stairs.

Nishimura: oh, L/N where are you going?

Nishimura san is standing with stacks of papers in his hands, along with his fellow student council member.

Y/N: ah... I'm going to eat lunch and study with Kawanishi san...

Nishimura san looks at Kawanishi and greets him.

Nishimura: you're her chair mate right, well, enjoy your meal Kawanishi, L/N... I'll see you around...

Nishimura goes with his friend. He really is a hardworking person.

Kawanishi: he always greets you first these days...

I look up to see Kawanishi san who's standing next to me

I look up to see Kawanishi san who's standing next to me. He is not wrong though. When we pass each other, Nishimura would greet me and when he came to get his friend in my class, he would stop by my desk.

I glance at Kawanishi san who's looking straight as we head to the rooftop.

It's all because of him... I change because of him...

Y/N: it's because of Kawanishi san...

As we step out and are greeted by the blue sky, I look up at Kawanishi san, want to show him that I'm really grateful.

■Kawanishi's POV■

Y/N is looking at me, feels like her eyes staring straight into my soul it makes my breath hitches. The wind blows her hair, making it swayed. There's a smile plastered on her face.

Y/N: I'm... grateful that I met you... Kawanishi san... you... you help me be more confident in myself and... because of that... I got more friends... and... can start talking with Nishimura san...

Her eyes shine...

Y/N: thank you Kawanishi san...

Dub Dub...

My heart beats faster for a sec as I was entranced by her. L/N is beautiful, back then before she changed her appearance, she looks cute enough, it's just that she hides her face behind her bang a lot.