Ch.6 Last Lesson

■Y/N's POV■

Almost a month has passed since we started preparing for the school festival. Tomorrow is finally the day of the festival.

I look around and see that my class has been decorated cutely according to the theme we decided on.

I'm currently helping the costume team to finish the accessories. Kawanishi san is going with some of the boys to get extra chairs along with Miyano san too.

Y/N: it's done...

Joshikawa: ooh, that looks nice L/N... your handcraft is really good...

I'm happy but embarrassed by the compliment. Just then, the girls who are working on making the costume came.

Girl1: it's done! Now everyone let's try it~

She's calling the name of the girl and boy who will be the waitress and waiter.

Girl1: and L/N

Huh?

Y/N: m-me?

Hinano: hehe, actually I made you replace me L/N... I would rather work in the kitchen... besides, I think you'll look cute wearing that costume...

Y/N: wha-

Girl2: okay now let's try~

I was taken to the changing room and my friends helped me to put it on. I look at myself in the mirror.

The costume is really cute but I'm embarrassed. My friend takes my hand and pulls me along with the other maids too. The costume team shows us to the rest of our classmates.

Gir3: tada~

Everyone is complimenting the costume. They also complimented me and this makes me really flustered, just then.

Miyano: here, the chairs are he- woaaah, nice the costumes look great...

Miyano san is here... which means...

I look at the doorway and there I found Kawanishi san. He's looking at me and did his eyes just widened a second ago.

Dub Dub

What would he think about this...

Kawanishi san places the chairs he carries on the floor and walks to me. Each step he takes to walk my way, my heart beats faster.

Kawanishi: L/N...

Why am I so nervous?

Y/N: yes?

I look up at him and my breath hitches as I see him smile a little and stare at me with tender eyes.

Kawanishi: that looks nice on you... you look cute...

Dub Dub

My friends were complimenting me and saying the exact same thing. But, hearing Kawanishi san saying that, making me shivers.

What happens to me?

I'm so...

Happy...

■Kawanishi's POV■

Her (h/c) colored hair was tied nicely, showing the line of her face more. She looks up at me with her usual shy expression. Never a day the tinge of pink leaves her cheeks.

She's beautiful...

Y/N: t-thank you...

Just then Miyano and the other come.