Epilogue

■3rd Person POV■

Kawanishi is walking from work right now. He's heading to his apartment. He is tired but he knew when he steps inside his apartment and sees the people inside, all of his fatigues will go away.

Kawanishi puts on the passcode to his apartment and opens the door to find the house is dark. He closes the door and turns on the light and walks inside, a little worried.

Kawanishi: Y/N? Hitomi?

Kawanishi walks further inside when.

Bang!

Confetti is here and there as Y/N blows them just now.

Y/N & Hitomi: Happy birthday Papa!

Kawanishi's eyes widened when he sees his wife holding used confetti and his daughter holding a plate of cupcakes with candle.

Today is April 15th, Kawanishi's birthday. The person himself doesn't remember his own birthday and is surprised to see this.

Kawanishi looks down as his daughter walks carefully to him with her hands full of cupcakes. Kawanishi walks closer to her and crouches down.

Hitomi: Papa! Papa!, happy birthday!
Kawanishi's heart was warmed by his four years old daughter smiling happily in front of him. The man who always has a disinterested face, smiles happily while patting his daughter's head.

Kawanishi: thank you Hitomi....

Kawanishi looks up to see Y/N who comes closer to him too.

Kawanishi: thank you.... Y/N....

Y/N smiles at her husband. Kawanishi makes a wish and blows out the candle. The family happily eat dinner and cupcakes.

After dinner, Kawanishi helps Hitomi to brush her teeth before tucking her to sleep. Y/N looks from the door as her husband kisses their daughter's forehead and pulls the cover higher to cover her small body.

Kawanishi notices that his wife is around so he slowly walks out of Hitomi's room and closes the door.

Kawanishi stares at his wife, looking into her eyes who looks so pretty to him.

Kawanishi: you made those cupcakes right? I can tell that... thank you Y/N...

Y/N raises her hand and gently caresses Kawanishi's cheek. She smiles as Kawanishi leans his face to her hand.

Y/N: happy birthday... my hardworking husband...

Kawanishi feels like he has been struck by an arrow, seeing his wife smiling at him ever so sweetly.

Kawanishi: well... can I get my present then?

Y/N was surprised, didn't thought that he will ask for a present. Y/N was busy making cupcakes with Hitomi that she forgot to buy a present.

Y/N: I'm sorry... I uh forgot to buy something for you... do you want anything?

Truth be told, Kawanishi already has what he wants. He crouches down and puts his arms on the back of Y/N's knees and back. He lifts her up and carries her to their room, startling the woman.

Y/N: T-Taichi san?

Kawanishi smirks at his wife and presses their nose together.

Kawanishi: well, I'll take you as my present then...

Kawanishi's family lives humbly, but even so, they're happy to have each other.

Kawanishi is glad to have Y/N in his life...

Y/N is happy that she could be with him as well...

And their happiness is completed right after Hitomi came into their life...

No more practicing....

They're an expert in making each other happy right now...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End

Thank you for reading this story.
I'm sorry if you found any mistakes such as grammatical errors typos and OOCness.

If you like this story and you're new to my account, please check out my other stories too. Maybe you'll find another one that you can enjoy.

I hope you'll have a great day/night

♡♡♡
K A Y N U