Ch.2 Plead

■Kei's POV■

Her hair swayed beautifully as she turns around to look at me. The moment our eyes meet, she smiles and opens her arms.

Y/N: Kei... welcome home

~Ends of a dream

Bip bip bip

I open my eyes to another empty space on my bed. I sit down and look at the time on my phone, I only slept for two hours again. Since she's not here, it's hard for me to sleep. I get up to take a shower.

It's been eight days since Y/N left me and I still can't find her. She's not at all of hers or our friends' house. She's also not at her parent's. When I look for her there they still jokingly laugh and thought we were merely arguing, which meant Y/N didn't tell her parents yet.

Where are you?

I head to work and try to forget about her a little, but to no avail. I need her, I can't stop being worried about her too but I know she's physically fine because when I went to the school that she works in, the security always said that Y/N's still come to teach, but just go home earlier when she used to stay a little longer.

I know she realizes that I might come looking for her there too. But the school ends earlier than my shift at work so I could never find her because she would always long gone by the time I arrive at the school.

I'm currently in my office, I'm about to go home and pick up my stuff. Just then arms are circling on my waist. I know who hands are these belong to.

I take her arms off my body and I hear scoffs.

Emi: what's wrong with you? Isn't it good, that woman is not around anymore?

■3rd Person POV■

Kei turns around and glares at the woman in front of him, making her takes a step back.

Kei: Don't you touch me or mention her like that...

Emi: why!? You played behind her back now you don't have to hide it, we don't have to hide i-

Kei: I've just seen you again today so I haven't said it to you, but let's end it... don't call me by my name again...

Emi: Kei, wh- what so good about that woman? You cheated on her doesn't that mean she's not enough?

Y/N's beautiful face comes to mind, her sweet voice he can't forget it, how he misses her, he thinks his head is gonna explode for thinking about her so much.

Kei: everything about her... is perfect... I'm, just an asshole that wants the perfect girl back...

Kei walks away leaving Emi without batting an eye on her. On the bus to his apartment, Kei phone's rings, he reads the caller's name, it's Yachi.

Kei: Yachi? What is it?

Yachi: um good evening Tsukishima... I'm sorry but, are you currently arguing with Y/N?

Tsuki was taken aback but go curious about why Yachi talks about her.

Kei: yes... she left me and I couldn't find her...

Yachi: Tsukishima, a week ago Y/N calls me and ask me to help her look for a place... and uh she's in a small flat not far from my place... um, I'm kind of worried about you two, I hope things aren't too bad... she... doesn't look good Tsukishima

Kei: Yachi... give me the addresses...

Kei's heart beating faster knowing he could finally find her. Yachi sent him the address and Kei get off of his bus to head to her place.