ch.6 Kei

■3rd Person POV■

(E/c) eyes open as Y/N wakes up from her sleep. Her head is still a little dizzy so she didn't immediately get up. Y/N peeks at the clock on the wall.

04.30 A.M

She brings an arm to her head and feels a slightly damp towel on her forehead. She takes the towel away and presses the back of her hand to her forehead, feeling how her body is still burning.

Y/N: how did I end up in my room?

Y/N remembers how her head became dizzy and she lost consciousness as everything turned black. She knew that she passed out and now wondering how she's on his bed.

Just then, Y/N needs to go to the bathroom, so she slowly turns to her side to gets up but her eyes widened instead.

On the floor with no pillow or being covered by a blanket, Tsukishima is sleeping.

Y/N: T-Tsuki...shima san?

She's wondering how he ended up in here, but then it hits her, Tsukishima is the one who moved her to the bed and taking care of her.

Y/N's heart tightened knowing that Tsukishima is doing this for her even after being slapped by her. Her head is arguing right now. Tsukishima cheated on her and say something that hurt her yesterday, but even so, she can't turn a blind eye to how he takes care of her.

Y/N sees as Tsukishima shivers for a sec. It was cold at this hour in this season. Y/N pulls her blanket and covers Tsukishima's body with it. She too, gently lift his head and places a pillow under his head.

She stares at the man who she loves so much, and who broke her heart so bad

She stares at the man who she loves so much, and who broke her heart so bad. Y/N shook her head no and then stands up, wants to go to the toilet.

When she stands, her vision is kind of blurry and her head is still dizzy. She doesn't want to wake Tsukishima so she carefully walks while holding on to the wall.

■Y/N's POV■

I wash my face before getting out of the bathroom and I look at the mirror. Kei's sleeping face flashes through my head.

Y/N: how... did you get in? And why... did you... stay?

I internally push the thought away and walk slowly to the door. I'm still dizzy so I walk while leaning on the wall.

Right after I open the bathroom door, my body feels weak and fell forward, but, the hard floor never hits me.

Tsukishima: you should've woke me up...

Y/N: Tsukishima san...

I can see that he is frowning. Kei then crouches down a little and lifts my body in his arms. I was brought so close to his body.

Y/N: Tsukishima san... p-put me down... I can walk on my own...

Tsukishima: if you're not going to call me by my name then don't... hearing you calling me Tsukishima... I... don't like it...