EPILOGUE

■3rd Person POV■

New female workers are talking, admiring the handsome blonde-haired tall man who's talking with another male.

When the other male goes away, the female workers are all approaching Tsukishima. They're Tsukishima's new juniors.

Female1: Tsukishima san... uh thank you for helping me with my job this morning...

Tsukishima: no problem...

Female2: um mine too, ah as gratitude can I treat you to a drink?

Female1: not fair... I was about to ask-

Tsukishima closed the files in his hands.

Tsukishima: no need, it's all for the museum... now you can get back to work or wrap up if you're done... excuse me...

With that Tsukishima turns around, doesn't care about how the females are still trying to get his attention.

Female1: Tsukishima san is so handsome.... but he's too cold...

Female2: how did he treat his wife? Being handsome is not enough if you're too salty..

Tsukishima goes to his office and tidying up his stuff. Emi has moved away three years ago, right after the news about Tsukishima's marriage arose in the office.

She who always thought she'll get another chance feels embarrassed and moved.

Tsukishima drives home but stopping by a bakery and buys some sweet bread.

Tsukishima parks his car in the parking lot, and walks to his apartment. Pressing the passcode to unlock the door and gets inside, something good could be smelled.

Tsukishima walks inside and sees the back of his wife as she puts the cutleries on the table.

Tsukishima sneaks his arms from behind and gives Y/N a back hug, startling the woman.

Y/N: Kei... welcome home...

Tsukishima buries his face on Y/N's hair and hums.

Tsukishima: hmm... I'm home...

Y/N turns around and faces her husband as Tsukishima lowers himself and kisses Y/N gently. When he pulls back he stares at Y/N's slightly red face.

 When he pulls back he stares at Y/N's slightly red face

Tsukishima: I miss you...

Y/N: but you're home earlier today....

Tsukishima: mhm... where's Reiji?

Y/N: Reiji is asleep... he was waiting for you until a while ago but fell asleep right after he drank his milk...

Tsukishima lets go of his wife who continues preparing the table and he leaves for their son's room.

There on the medium sized bed, a two years old boy with blonde hair is sleeping, hugging a stuffed dinosaur.

Tsukishima pulls the blanket higher to cover more of his son's body and smiles when he sees Reiji mumbling cutely.

He then walks back to the dining room and Y/N welcomes him.

Y/N: let's eat Kei...

Tsukishima stares at his wife and walks closer.

Tsukishima: yes... but first...

Tsukishima kisses Y/N again and this time is a bit more passionate.

Tsukishima: let me have my appetizer...

Tsukishima smirks and Y/N could do nothing as her heart is racing from her handsome husband.

Ever since he got his second chance...

Tsukishima is seen to be colder and the female thought that he's not an affectionate person...

While in truth...

He spends all of his affection on a certain woman...

And the mini him at home...

.
.
.
.
.
.
The End

End It's done~

Thank you for reading this story, and if you like it, please check out my other stories too.
Maybe you'll find another one that you can enjoy.

^^
K A Y N U