Chapter 2

Smol recap

Lui: we're going at midnight

Free: k

Present

While shu was sleeping, the two men prepared for their next target, they got in their suits and wore their masks. The two went outside the room as free looked at shu before turning off the lights and closed the door.

Lui: what took you so long?!

Free: let's just go already, the car's waiting.

Lui: tch! Who cares about the damn car?

Free: me and our mission.

Lui: grr, I wonder how you even climbed up the ranks till you're a boss.

Free: I'm just stronger than everyone else I guess.

Lui: ha! See if you can beat me!

Free: we have no time for that.

The two bickered as they walked down the hall with every person bowing as they passed. They went to the parking lot and got in a black Mercedes.

Car: hello, what can I do for you masters?

The car talked as free started the car, lui replied,

Lui: track down valt aoi.

The car beeped and started to move, the screen on the car lit up showing a coordinate near an alley on (random location), free started to drive as a roof from afar opened leading the car to the surface of an alley behind the Raging Bulls building, another black car followed behind them as lui sent the location of valt to them.

As they started to close in on the location, the car behind them took a left turn as they were ordered to close all ways of escape. The two cars slowed down as they turned off their engines. The other car waited outside as lui and free proceeded at the house, it looked like a abandoned bakery.

Free: you wanna do it?

Lui: why don't YOU do it.

Free: too bored.

Lui: lazy ass

Free knocked on the door three times,

Lui: really? Let me show you how it's done

Lui kicked the door open as he went in with his metal bat grinding it on the ground as he inspected the inside of the house, free looked at the rusty old frames in the house of a family.

Free: is that his family?

Lui: who cares, we're here to kill the pathetic police not pity him and his family.

Free: whatever you say,

Lui: anybody home!~

???: FREEZE! PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!

A man with blue hair holding a gun pointed at free and lui appeared. Lui cackled as he pointed his bat at the man.

Lui: ey, looks like someone is home!

Free: obviously, hey, drop the gun and I'll give you a quick death.

???: uh guys! a little help!?

Then 3 more men popped up and circled free and lui, while the first man called for back up.

Free: just give up already. I want to go back early today

Free said as he started shooting the officers, one of the officers kicked the table down and used it as a shield from the bullets, as free reloaded his gun the men started to shoot both of lui and free but lui swung his bat deflecting the bullets as he started to walk closer and closer.