Chapter 8

People started screaming. Lui ran up to shu and broke his cuffs with the shear strength of his arms. Free called in all of their men to secure the safe rescue of their beloved albino.

"Oi. You alright?" Lui gripped shu's shoulders, but the latter couldn't think properly, his mind was spiraling as he looked at the bloody host with fear in his eyes. "Hey, hey! Look at me!" He snapped his hands in front of the albino. Red eyes stared back at violet. "You're fine. There's nobody else but us in this place."

Lui's awkward attempt to calm down shu seemed to be working. "You okay now?" The albino gave the best smile he could at this situation. "Yeah, thanks to you, Lui-sama" The fiery haired man blushed, but his focus on the albino came to a halt.

"Lui hurry! Security's here!" Yelled Free as he reloaded his gun and shot the security coming in. The guy picked up shu and grinned, "close your eyes Princess. It's going to get bloody."

Shu's face heated up at the nickname, quickly closing his eyes and burying his face in Lui's collarbone. Security busted in with Zac, the owner of the trading company, with their auto's loaded.

"Lui! Free! What's the cause of the ruckus?!" Zac asked while ridiculously posing. " Free threw him his personal black card, the piece of hard paper almost dropping to the floor if not for Zac catching it.

"The money's all yours. But heed my warning." Free said with the utmost disgust and hatred in his mouth. "Zac Kaneguro. Next time. Don't kidnap our little maid." The words sent chills down everybody's spine in the room.

The flashy blonde not being able to reply anything caused by fear. Free's men quickly escorted the three out the building. Immidiately heading to their underground house and calling a doctor to help check if Shu was hurt.

"I'm fine Lui-sama, Free-sama. I was just a bit.. scared." Shu smiled as he normally would, not seeing the two others were that upset. "Don't you dare! Give us that carefree smile of yours!! You went missing for a day! A WHOLE DAY!!"

Shu's sweat dropped, "I mean.. it's just a da—" The albino was cut off mid sentence because of the lips from a certain blonde. Shu's eyes started spiraling from shock as the fiery haired male's head started steaming.

"Y-You— WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING BASTARD?!?" Lui harshly slapped Free's head, the guy almost falling of his chair. While shu who was still processing what happened, grew redder than a tomato as the second passes.

The albino snorts and bursts out laughing, stopping the two men from beating each other up on the floor. Lui and Free blushing when they saw the albino's beautiful smile and angelic laughs, as if he wasn't kidnapped and about to be sold as a slave a few minutes ago.

"Why.. are you laughing?" Free asked, groping his red and bloated cheek from lui's beating. The volume of Shu's laugh decreases as he wipes the nonexistent tear in his eye. "Nothing, I just missed you two." He gave them the brightest smile they will ever see. The two men's hearts quickly being pierced by Cupid's arrow.

He was back in the two Mafia men's arms. But he felt like he just forgot something important. Something really really important. He brushed off the feeling and was forced to dress up in his normal uniform and was made to cook more of his spaghetti.

Meanwhile

The feeling he brushed off:

"SHUUUUUU WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUU!?!? PLEASE HELP ME GET AWAY FROM THIS MAAANNNNNNNNNNN!!!!" Yelled the blue haired male running around the room getting chased by a 6 foot MAYBE EVEN 7 foot man with shark teeth, holding up a blue Lolita dress in valt's size.

The red haired man laughs out loud, turning a sharp left and pinning down Valt on the floor. "Don't worry dear officer~ it won't hurt to try a few Lolita dresses in your lifetime!" He leaned closer to Valt who was petrified, balls of tears welling up in his eyes, yelling "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Time Skip

Shu woke up with a feeling of unease, "hmmm... I really feel like I'm forgetting something really important..." he sighs sitting up, flinching when he felt an arm push him back down to the bed and curl around his waist.

"It's too early Shu.. just sleep more.." the blonde whispered, not bothering to open his eyes and falling back asleep in the next seconds. Soft giggles came from the albino as he brushed Free's wild bed hair.

"OI LOVE BIRDS GET UP!! ESPECIALLY YOU YOU STUPID LION!! WE STILL HAVE MATTERS TO ATTEND TO THIS MORNING!" An especially loud Lui kicked the door open, already showered and in his crisp black suit and pants, paired with Matt, pointy shoes.

Free groaned, casually taking out the gun from under his pillow and pulling the trigger, bullet shattering the vase next to Lui. "DONT FUCKING TRY TO SHOOT ME!!" The violet eyed man stomped his foot angrily, "Don't do that Free-sama, I'll be really mad if you actually hit him."

Shu's morning voice sent shivers down the blonde's spine, feeling threatened but also excited. Free sighed, "I'm up, I'm up, you noisy shark." He sat up and blinked a few times at Lui, before laying back down on the bed, irritating Lui even more.

"DONT TRY TO MESS WITH ME!!!" Certainly wonderful way to start the morning, with Lui pulling Free's feet and dragging him to the bathroom while Shu tidied the bed. It's way better than getting kidnapped and sold as a slave. All of us can agree with that.

Author's note

Guys is it just me or am I really bad at keeping my promises _
One day I read your comments to update this, get fired up, write about a hundred words, lose all inspiration and motivation, then forget about this for months and even a year.

I'm trying hard but motivation is just something you can get if you're smart, talented, have a loving family and have good friends but things don't work out for me sometimes lol_:('' ): maybe all I need is frequent comments so my anxiety worsens and hypothetically motivates me to create more chapters.