Chapter 7

Haha I know it's late but here's the chapter! May have developed new ideas for another chapter but it will take a long time to update. This is the first update in this year for this book even though it's August already but 🎉 hope y'all like the chapter!

Shu's POV

Waking up with a blindfold on my eyes, I was surprised by the loud screaming outside. I shake my head in attempt to get the blindfold off me and it worked.

Looking around and trying to adjust my eyes in the dark room, I saw more cages with people inside it blindfolded like me. "What happened here? Oh shit I got kidnapped didn't I?" I sighed and and looked at my chained hands, reaching for my hair and taking out a pin and unlocking the chain along with the cage. "Always works."

I got out of the cage and sneaked past the other cages, "I'm sorry whoever you guys are but I need to get out of here first!" I thought as I was about to head for the exit, "mmph! Ptuh! Help!! Is anyone there!?" The albino's actions stopped as he looked back at where the voice came from. "Help please! I'm a police so I can help you escape!"

Shu: 'thought' what in the actual fu— who would say something as stupid as that when they're about to be sold off!?...... oh right Valt's and idiot crap!!

V?l?: Hello? Maybe we can negotiate this again? Please don't sell me! I can't do any chores properly!

Shu: 'whispers' hey you! shush!

V?l?: 'Whispers' what? Who is this?

Shu: 'whispers' it's me, valt! Shu from the investigation department!

Valt: 'whispers' shu!? You've been missing for a few weeks now! Where did you go buddy I missed you! 'Hugs shu through the bars'

Shu: 'whispers' I missed you too valt. Let's get out of here first before they find out about us!

I took out my hair pin again and unlocked Valt's cage. How come he didn't have to be cuffed. He walked out of his cage and hugged me so tight I almost couldn't breath, but I still returned it since he was my childhood friend. After the hug I dragged him out of the place and to the exit sign.

But as we were silently approaching the exit sign the crowd was yelling loud again and it surprised us and even more it made Valt yelp out loud. "Hey who's there!?" A light flashed on our eyes blinding us as I dragged Valt away from the exit and into this old looking hallway with a few paintings and lamps.

Valt: I'm sorry Shu!

Shu: 'huff' it's okay Valt just keep running!! We'll reach another exit sign I hope!!

Valt: 'pants' mm!

Shu: you run past me and check for clear hallways! 'Huff' I'm too slow for running like this! 'Huff'

I let go of his hand as he went ahead of me and to the right of and intersection, I was about to turn right also when I immediately hit the brakes when I saw Valt getting pinned down by this buff, red haired man with sharp teeth and wore a suit. He must be a customer here we made a wrong turn!

Valt: Shu run!! Just leave me!!

With a heavy heart, I turned to run the opposite direction and left Valt, I'll be sure to save him once I get to the nearest police station.

3rd Person's POV

"Agh let go!" Valt struggled to get out of the hold the red haired man had on him, "I'm freakin police! How the hell is this guy so strong!?" He thought as he tried to get a clearer look at the man holding him down and seeing the auction site workers coming up to them.