『3』

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ♫ °.

┊ ⊹

✽ ⋆ ┊ . ˚.

˚✧

Shoto looked at Rina who was crying in his arms.

SIGH

"Rina what is the problem? You aren't hungry or even need a change"Shoto rubbed his forehead with his free hand.

Shoto removed Rina's hand from her mouth but she grabbed his finger and bit it.

OUCH

Shoto pulled his finger from her mouth which resorted into her crying even more.

"Rina why is your gum swollen" Shoto said as he carefully pulled Rina's lips revealing her swollen top gum.

Rina grab Shoto's finger again and continued to bite it. Shoto dropped Rina on the changing table as she continued biting his finger while he pulled out his phone.

"Well Rina it looks like you are teething" Shoto smiled at Rina who was still chewing on his finger "says here that ice helps let get some ice"

He picked her up then stopped as he realized that he has ice powers.

"Silly me I have ice powers" Shoto smiled as he lightly froze the tip of the finger which Rina was chewing on.

BEEP CLICK

Shoto walked to the door as Aki walked into the house.

"Sorry Mr Todoroki I got held up" Aki took off her shoes.

"There is no problem Aki today is my day off but you should stay around in case I get called for an emergency" Shoto placed Rina in her high chair.

"Can you help me get her bottle from the fridge" Shoto pointed at the fridge not wanting to remove his frosted finger from Rina's mouth. Aki laughed as she walked to the fridge.

"Looks like she has started teething..... you could get her a teether" Shoto looked at Aki confused as she handed him Rina's feeding bottle " it is like a chew toy but for babies"

Shoto shook the bottle vigorously while he also heated it up, he tested it on his hand before quickly replacing his finger with the bottle.

Rina held her bottle and Shoto's hand while he fed her.

' she must have been hungry ' Shoto dropped the empty bottle on the table.

"Don't worry I will burp her" Aki carried Rina.