Chapter Two

As they moving Arianna began to imagine a slightly different story to the hell she was living with... or in.

She imagined being liked by all the rich people in london going to dinner parties and Gala balls and cocktail receptions with this millionaire she kept on dreaming about.

London was a busy place it was full of bankers and corporate lawyer firms however none of that interested Arianna she was living in a bubble that wasn't meant to be popped but only by her.

True, she was extremely lonely and read books to Imgaine more friends then she had already got ... counting the friends she has in her apartment block.

It was 12.30 when they arrived at the hotel Holly parked the car and switched the engine off. Ari could hardly believe her eyes as she saw the tall building in front of her.

" I'm guessing you've never had lunch in a hotel before have you"? Asked Holly smiling.

Arianna turned her head and shook her head smiling beaming across her face.

" Holly we can Arianna was about to say when Holly cut in.

" Yes we can! I have this it's a coupon for lunch for two people and those two people are me and you right so no more of that worrying right"! Holly told her.

Climbing out of the car holly slammed her drivers door shut and grabbed Arianna's wheelchair from the boot letting the brakes off she pushed it round to where Arianna was sat in the passenger seat.

Arianna's legs were aching from the sitting position that she'd just been in. Opening the car door for Arianna Holly bent to gently lift her legs out of the car as she was doing so Arianna groaned slightly.

" ouch"! Arianna grimaces slightly wincing at the ache in her leg.

Holly shot a look at Ari and said seriously " are you okay"?

" Yes I'm fine! Its just my leg its aching from all that sitting in the car"! Arianna said still wincing.

" Are you sure you're okay"? Holly asked out of concern.

" Yes I'm fine thankyou Holly"! Arianna returned smiling up at her.

The two young women went in to the hotels lobby area it was a busy lunchtime afternoon for the hotel but luckily they had reserved a table with a comfortable seating area for the two young women.

" Good afternoon Miss Rose you're on table 46"! Said the young waitress.

The staff were so friendly they didn't judge Arianna's condition.

" As you can see we've taken extra care of things for you Miss Rose"! The young waitress said.

" I'll let you get settled in first"! Answers the young waitress.

She walked off to serve somebody else.

The two girls started to talk about boys again as they had done in the car but Holly had her eyes on the road so she wasn't fully listening.

The next thing they knew the young waitress came back with a smile and food menu and drinks one for them both.

Handing them over to holly and Arianna she gave them the kindest smile then turned back to the kitchen area.

Arianna had to laugh " Holl! You do reliease that this is as close to the Savoy or the Ritz carlton hotel don't you hmm"! She chuckled lowly.

While the other diners most of them business people were chatting over wine and salmon Holly and Ari started to talk again.