Chapter Three

Arianna had been staring at Theoadore's business card for hours now she found she couldnt sleep because all that filled her head was the intoxicating voice that was like dark rich chocolate. Arianna would never forget the kiss on the hand he gave her, she thought to herself " That's something princes would do to young ladies that they liked"! Huffing she wheeled herself over to the comfy couch.

Carefully hoisting herself up she lifted herself from the wheelchair and onto the couch without assistance. A few weeks ago she'd have given her dead arm to meet him again  .... see him again he was soo handsome and so god damn good looking.

If she was going to find the courge to contact him then she'd need the card he'd given.

It was Monday, Arianna didn't have much to do on a Monday except lounge about her flat. All the washing was done so all that she had to do was ... relax.

There was a knock at the door ....

(Knock .. knock)

Climbing back into her chair she wheeled herself over she opened it .... it was Holly.

" I thought you'd be at work Holl! Holly cut in " no not today so have you called him yet or messaged him"? Holly asked impatiently.

Arianna pulled a grimacing face " ewww no I can't find the courge to anyway what if he's in a meeting"? She asked.

" no why not? I'm sure he wouldn't mind he knows the fashion brand Knight & co why would you want to wait Ari I'd have done it by now if it were me in you're shoes"! Holly stated nodding toward the phone.

" Holly please I'm trying to give him some time and space to get his head right making sure that he definitely wants to see me again"!

" if I didn't know you better Miss o'Brien if I didnt know better I'd say your scared"! Holly stated looking down at her.

Arianna sat there heaving herself comfortably onto her couch she answered " I'm not scared"!

" then why haven't you called him yet? You do want to see him again though.

Arianna nods simply in silence.

" Then do it now otherwise I'll do for you then you will have no choice but to see him Theoadore I mean"! Holly idly threatened.

At that moment Ari grabbed her phone and tapped Theoadore's mobile number in her phone her hands shaking as she looked across at Holly. Smiling the dialling ring out one, two , three times before he picked up ....

" Hello! This Theoadore Knight of Knight &co how can I help you"? The voice of him sounded.

Arianna blushed and said seriously " hi... Theoadore its Arianna from the restaurant the other afternoon the Leciester square hotel"!

His voice brightened when he heard her name....

" Hello Arianna! I'm sorry I didn't mean to go all business like on you... how are you"? He started asking her.

" I'm good I'm good! Thanks Theoadore! I was just trying to pluck up the courge to pick the phone otherwise my friend would have done it"! Arianna explained she was smiling profusely.

Holly smiled as she looked at Arianna blushing as she was talking to him over the phone.

" Oh right well .... I guess that would never have done would it not when it's not my favourite person ...my favourite beautiful person that I cannot stop thinking of"! Theoadore answered.