Chapter Four

Theoadore opened the passenger side door and gently slipped his arm beneath Arianna's two legs. She didn't mind that he was trying to help her.

" Now can you shuffle yourself round so I can help you into you're chair"? He asked gently smiling.

" how lucky am I"? Thought Arianna

She did as she was told by Theoadore and she gently started to shuffle toward him facing him in fact.

Theoadore stepped foward and replaced his right arm about her slender waist and gently guided her into her wheelchair.

" Comfortable? Arianna nods. " Yes I'm perfectly comfortable thanks"!

" Right you secret Sargent let's go"! Theoadore answered winking at her.

As they entered the grounds she heard the sound of trumpets and other musical instruments being played. The sound got louder Arianna felt that they were getting close to them.

All of a sudden she heard the bellow of the man at the front of the troop of soldiers that was playing the music.

He bellowed that loud that Arianna jumped out of her skin at the voice of the bellowing Sargent.

The sun was blazing down the hill Arianna watched on with Theoadore standing behind holding onto the back of the chair.

" It's such a beautiful place to live"! Arianna commented.

" I agree with you! Though I am sorry I did not fully understand why you wanted to come here .... now I understand"!

" It was because you wanted to see what you wanted to be didn't hum"! Theoadore answered tenderly.

To save her keeping cranking her neck backward up toward him. He moved to stand the side of her.

" I think it's a beautiful place to come ... it's perfect for a day out like this one"! Theoadore said.

Arianna nods as she was captured by the soldiers as they passed by.

He knelt beside the chair beside her and looked at her ....

" Is that what you really wanted to be"?

She nods silently smiling slightly.

" and now I cannot so I'm resigned to sit and watch them the job I should've done"! Arianna returned back to him.

" I'm amazed at you! I think you would have made a brilliant soldier Arianna"!

" Thanks! I know they don't allow women into the Irish,Welsh or even coldstream or Grendier gaurds ... you have to be really really clever to get in any of those four regiments"!

" And you're not? I think you're the most intelligent person I've met forget they know ... its what's in here that matters"! Theoadore smiled.

What he didn't tell her as a surprise he'd brought a picnic Hamper with him there was all the picnic favourites in there ... and even his favourite cake...... Red velvet cake.

It was hot but thankfully Arianna had her sunglasses with her.

" Do you want some help putting them on"? She asked.

Arianna smiled " no thanks I can manage"! Using her left hand she unfolded the arms and placed them on her face.

With every second that passed Theoadore was falling for more and more of this girl she was beautiful she was angelic.

" Shall we go and tour the gardens see if we can take a few sneaky pictures"? Theoadore asked her.

" Yeah sure why not"? She repiled smiling she couldn't stop when she was with him.

" Arianna I do want to help you know"! Theoadore smiled.

" I know and I'm pleased that you do I really am and grateful believe me you know something I never believed myself pretty"! Arianna admitted slowly.

" Rubbish Missy I don't care whatre you say .... you're beautiful"! Theoadore told her.

Theoadore walked around the ever expansive lawn behind the castle it was massive.

Theoadore snapped a few pics of the garden on his phone Arianna did the same with her phone she took one of the fountain.

It was 11.30 and Theoadore thought itd be nice if they went into Windsor Great park next to see ot down and chat.

" I have to say I've never known anything so beautiful"! Theoadore confessed.

" Yeah it is ... it's probably one of my favourite palaces The Queen is so lucky ..... I wish I had a palace for myself well I kind of have one but it's a flat apartment thingy"! Arianna told Theoadore.

" Yes I know I've seen it and its mightly impressive"! Repiled Theoadore.

" Why don't we go and abit further down hmm"? Theoadore suggested.

None of the orber tourists regnoised him or knew that he was a millionaire. Even though he was taking a massive risk with the clothes he was wearing.

The two of them went suffer further down Castle hill where there they could see the royal chapel of St george where more it was used for weddings and funerals alike.

She remembered how Camila Duchess of Cornwall got married to Prince Charles there totally different from his marriage to Princess Diana at St Paul's cathedral that was the real deal until she died in a car accident.

" why do you like it here then"? Asked Theoadore

" Its because it has a connection to the militry I love the military especially the Queens gaurds and I've watched a few trooping the colours"!

" Why don't you like the Royal family"? Arianna asked

" Yes I do but it's only because my father met the Queen when he was made a Knight of the realm"!

" Really that's quite an achievement"! Repiled an astonished Arianna.

" Yes it is isnt it"! Agreed Theoadore.

Theoadore was famlibg for Arianna very minute hed spent with her.

It was the same Arianna too.

" Couldn't you be a soldier"? Arianna asked smiling at him.

" No because my father wouldn't have liked that you see after he tired I took his business over"! Theoadore told her.