Chapter 2

Here goes Chapter 2....

Chapter 2:

After lying on my bed for about 2 hours, I stood up and decided to go to the guild. As usual, it was still noisy and someone breaks into a fight every moment or two. Erza's not here because she's on a mission and Natsu and Happy aren't here too. Geez, I kind of miss them already. I sat in my usual spot on the bar and Mirajane handed me my drink.

"You look tired," she said.

"Yeah, I just got back from a mission and now I have to prepare for another one," I answered as I take a sip from my drink.

"You're quite busy lately, you should have time to find a suitable boyfriend," Mira said winking at me.

I coughed "That doesn't cross my mind yet. Maybe in a few years but not now,"

Mira thought for a moment "Does somebody owns your heart now Lucy?"

I shook my head as I let out a laugh "No, why would you think that?"

Mira smiled "You are pretty and many men like you. Consider Loki for example,"

I shook my head "I already told Loki that I only treat him as a friend, but he doesn't seem to know the word giving up,"

Mira laughed "That's Loki for sure. Well, what about Natsu?"

I furrowed my eyebrows "What about him?"

"Well, you two seems to get along well and I think he likes you," Mira said giving me a wink.

"That's not possible---

I froze when I felt a hand hugging me from behind. I look at Mira and her eyes were wide. I felt cold right away and I rolled my eyes.

"Let go of me or I'll punch you," I said.

Gray let out a laugh and let goes of me but he rested his right hand on my shoulder "Hi honey," he said in a sweet voice "I've been looking everywhere for you,"

"When did I give you permission to call me honey?" I asked as I glared at him.

He smiled and planted a quick kiss on my cheeks. It was so sudden and he totally caught me off guard. I felt myself flushing because nobody had ever done that to me before. Loki only kisses me on the forehead.

"You look so cute when you blush, babe," he smiled.

Mira cleared her throat and stared at Gray and me "Are you two together?"

"No"

"Yes"

Both Gray and I said at the same time. I fixed him a death glare but he just smiled at me. Ugh, I'm starting to get irritated with that smile of his. He's really an idiot.

"We're not together Mira. He's just kidding," I explained but I can tell that it was no use. Mira was grinning widely.

"Don't listen to her, Mirajane. Lucy's just shy to finally admit it but we're together. Before she went on her mission I asked her out and she said yes. She was pretty nervous but it was cute," he faced me "I'm sorry if I caught you off guard and hugged you like that. I just couldn't help myself. I miss you so much Lucy,"

I just stared at him not being able to say something. God, he was so good in lying that I almost believed him except I don't. He was looking at me as if he really misses me. He was very good in acting like this.

"I am so happy for both of you and don't worry Lucy. You don't have to be so shy. It's really okay to say to everyone that you two are together," Mira said beaming with glee.

"I told you, I am not with him," I said in frustration. I faced Gray "What do you think you're doing?"

His eyes widen as if he's in shock "Hey, why are you acting like this? Mira said that it was okay,"

I was about to say something to him when I saw Juvia, the water mage who was totally in love with Gray. She was walking towards our table and her head was down. I can't tell if she's crying. I suddenly grew nervous. She's obsessed with Gray and threatens to kill every girl who comes near him. I gulped when she finally arrived at our table.

"Hey Juvia, this isn't what you think," I said as I removed Gray's arm from my shoulder.

"Can I talk to you Lucy?" she asked. Her voice was cold and it was shaking.

I cringed but held my ground "Okay," I said as I followed her to a corner. I feel Gray's eyes on my back, watching me but I try to ignore him. I have some bigger problems to face.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"I---I am sorry Lucy," she said and then she looked up. She was crying.

"Wait, why are you crying? If it's because of what you saw it was nothing. Gray was just playing around," I said trying to calm her down.

She shook her head "No, it was my fault. Please forgive me,"

Now I was confused "Why are you apologizing?"

"M-m-master Gray isn't playing around at all. H-he's very s-serious," she said between sobs.

-------