Chapter 11

I've never heard any news about Fiora over the last three days. She didn't even come to attack me again. It was as if she never attacked me and Gray. Speaking of Gray, he's still unconscious. Porlyusica is doing everything she can in order to stop the poison from spreading in Gray's body. Everytime she injects something in his body, I always look away because I can't bear it. I can't bear to see him in pain. Levy is helping in researching for a cure for Gray. Both she and Juvia abandoned the potion temporarily and helped us in finding a cure. All of our friends are doing everything they can to help Gray.

"You're so lucky that you have such great friends, Gray," I said as I was sitting by his side.

His hand suddenly stirred and his eyes fluttered open. He looked at me and smiled "Hello princess,"

I just stared at him in shocked. He's awake. Gray is really awake and talking to me. I just found myself embracing him tightly and crying. My voice is echoing in all four corners of the room. Gray was trying to soothe me but I won't let him. I sobbed and sobbed, not caring if all the people of Magnolia might hear me.

"You're really worried about me, huh?" Gray said.

"Of course, you dumb-ass, what do you expect me to do?" I pulled away from him "You're really a jerk, making me so worried like that. You scared me, Gray! You really did. I really thought that you'd die and you'll leave me. I don't want you to leave," I buried my face in his chest again as the tears started to fall "Don't leave, okay? I don't know what I'll do if you'll leave me,"

"You know I won't do that. I can do a lot of messed up things, but leaving you isn't in my list of things I want to do," he said in a soft voice "I'm sorry if I made you worry. I'm sorry if I scared you. I'm sorry if I'm the cause of your tears right now. I love you, Lucy"

I heard someone gasp and when I turned around, all of our friends were looking at us in admiration. All of them were smiling and some of them were actually blushing. They checked up on Gray and asked him lots and lots of questions. Natsu even said that they should beat up Fiora. Natsu actually went to her castle but only to find out that it was now abandoned. The caretaker doesn't know where his master went, even when Natsu threatened to beat him to a pulp if he won't tell the truth.

"Come on, let's find that woman and make her pay for what she did to you and Lucy," said Natsu. He was really fired up.

"Natsu, Gray still needs to rest. He just woke up and I'm pretty sure that he's still tired," Erza said.

"Alright then, we'll let you rest," he said as he went out of the room.

All of our friends said their goodbyes except for Erza. She stayed and waited for Porlyusica and Master Makarov. Master Makarov is relieved to see Gray while Porlyusica is still having doubts about his recovery. She started examining him and made us wait in the waiting room of the infirmary.

"I hope Gray will be okay," I said.
"You know he will. Gray might be a perverted idiot sometimes but when it comes to these kinds of things, he's one of the people I admire," she smiled at me "You know Lucy, he acts differently around you. He doesn't strip off his clothes; he acts very protective of you, and becomes very sweet. It's really depressing that he's just under a love potion,"

I gave her a tight smile "Yeah, Gray is a great guy. Any girl would be lucky to have him," It's so sad that I won't be that girl anymore, I thought.

Porlyusica suddenly went towards us. She sat down in front of us wearing an unreadable expression on her face. She cleared her throat.
"I have some unpleasant news for you," she said as she looked at me.

"Where's Gray?" Erza asked.

"Makarov made him sleep," Porlyusica closed her eyes and let out a sigh "Lucy, do you want Gray to be cured?"

I nodded "Of course I do. Every one of us wants him to be cured,"

She looked at me straight in the eyes "Well, he isn't,"

"What?"

"Gray isn't cured yet. The poison is still in his system and its still flowing in his blood. He might still die if we can't find a cure soon," Porlyusica answered.

I think time just froze when Porlyusica told me that. Gray isn't cured and what's worse? He might die soon if we can't a cure for him. I turned to Erza and saw that she was just as shocked as me.
"But we're going to find a cure, right?" I asked, desperate for her to say yes.

"We'll try our best. I'll be in my house if you want to ask me something," Porlyusica answered. She walked towards the door and went out, closing the door behind her.

"Don't worry, Lucy. I'm sure we'll find an antidote for him," Erza said.

I didn't answer her right away. I was thinking long and hard. After a few seconds of silence, I look at her.
"We can't find a cure for him, Erza," I stated.

She furrowed her eyebrows at me "What do you mean?"

"The only antidote that can cure Gray is in the hands of the person who gave him the poison," I said "And I'm going to find her,"

--------

There you go guys..after a few months of waiting, I finally updated.
Thank you again for all of you who continues to read and support this fanfic!!..
My updates might be slow since I'll be busy with school stuff but I'll really try my best to update every week if I can..Ciao!