ғɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ʜɪs ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ

"y/nnn when is mad boy coming over"
"uh, probably in like 15 minutes, he's got volleyball"
"yeah- I forgot about that"
"shut up you idiot"

that was Emily ! your bestie, the one stupid idiot that you know who doesn't even have half a brain cell left. she's a little dumb but you still love her.

"hey ! y/n"
"whaaatt-"
"have you seen this dude" she leaned over and showed you a taller sized, black dude who looked like they were from a popular volleyball team.
"inarizaki ? right ?"
"yeah i think, but he looks pretty hot"
"girl-" you looked her dead in her eyes because this was the 5th dude this month that she was gonna try hitting on"
"oh for the love of god leave me alone, I've been single for way to longg"
you whispered under your breath "well you gonna be single for much longer"
"I HEARD THA-"

*knock knock*

then you gotta notification from life 360, "mad dog has arrived at 'bitches grave site'"
(don't ask)
"I'll go get it" you said getting up slowly.
"okk, ill be in here waiting"
"ok"
you ran down stairs knowing that kyo (mad dogs nick name) isn't that patient, like at all. you opened the door to kyo slumped over the door.
"uh kyo"
"what"
"ohhh okkk you mad or tired, you know what I never really know"
"shut up"

dry as always. as you rambled on as you work your way back to your room you heard a loud ass scream come from your room. you looked back at mad dog and he looked at you. at the same time y'all both bolted to your room scared that something happened to Emily. ghoul slammed the door open to see her fangirling over Instagram

"WHAT THE FUCK" you had both said at the same time.
"what ?"
"you screamed bloody murder, we thought something happened"
"i mean something did but it wasn't that"
"what happened" you launched yourself onto the bed.
"look at this dude"

she showed you this account, the username was rin

she showed you this account, the username was rin.suna. we looked at the post and just sat their staring at it.
"oooo~, someones crushing" Emily said
you got from your trans "oh shut up"
"uh i gotta agree with emily, you really are crushing on them, I mean find his profile and try to dm him just take the chance"
"ohhhhh- YES KYOS RIGHT FOR ONCE"
"ugh... fine"

you took out your phone and began to search up the account, you found his profile, you took a deep breath and clicked the dm button. kyo and emily were just staring down each side of your shoulder wait for you to start typing your dm. as you started to type you felt so much anxiety. you were scared that he'd just insult you, ignore you, or that he'd just not see it at all. mad dog could see you start to get anxiety, your hands has started to shake.

"calm down y/n, i know you scared but be confident" said kyo while he tried to comfort you.
"uh thanks mad dog I'll try"

you went back to staring at your phone and finally started to type out what you were gonna say.

- about 10 minutes later of back spacing and the abcs -

"sent"
"well we will see what he says, stay calm girlie" said emily.
"ok, i will... try"

a/nuntil next time simps :)) peace out shawty baes

a/n
until next time simps :))
peace out shawty baes