ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴄʜᴀᴛ

-

-

-     you woke up the next morning to the sound of the most annoying alarm in the world. you sat up in your bed while leaning over to grab your phone off the charger.

you glanced at your notifications..
'hmm TikTok, snap, messages, discord, Insta'

you checked all your apps. you went to click your Instagram. you gained a little amount followers which was normal but the people it was wasn't. you realized it was a bunch of guys who all went to the same school.

'Atsumu Miya, Osamu Miya, Kita shinsuke.. who are they'

it looked like you had one more notification left and it was in your dms, you were kinda scared to open it thinking it might have been that fine ass dude you found on your feed. when you opened it you noticed you were put in a group chat.

'Inarizaki vb club ?' you questioned to yourself.

you only recognized one person out of all the people in the chat. suna. you decided to type in it to see what was happening so all the feed would show up for you.

<< 𝐴𝐶𝐶𝐸𝑃𝑇 𝑜𝑟 𝐷𝐸𝐶𝐿𝐼𝑁𝐸 >>

<< 𝐴𝐶𝐶𝐸𝑃𝑇  >>

𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑔 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑗𝑜𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 '𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑘𝑖 𝑣𝑏 𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑏' 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑝 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑡

𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑗𝑜𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑢𝑛𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑣𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘

-

-

-      you felt kinda nervous to see what was in this 'group chat' of theirs...

... 𝐿𝑂𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑇 ...

-

-

-  

-

'woah... we're they waiting for me or something'
you decided that you were just gonna act the way you do in general to the group chat. Bully people for fun, be stupid, be a bitch sometimes, be cocky, etc.

-