ʜɪs ᴛᴇᴀsᴇ

- "SUNA WAKE UP BITCH" you screamed into the screen as you watched suna jump up from the yell.

"WHAT ?! WHAT ?! WHAT ?!"

you laughed as you heard him jump up in shock. he glanced over at the screen and glared at you as you had woken the bear from his slumber.
(ew im never typing thats again)

"oh what the hell y/n" he said.

"THAT WAS FUN" you cackled as he continued to glare your way.

"oh whatever" suna said while rolling his eyes and placing his head back on his pillow.

he looked peaceful ? no no, not peaceful.. like you could almost say just attractive. his hair laid over his face, covering parts of his facial features. his eyes stayed in a slim way.

"hey suna ?"

"hm ?" he hummed back at you.

"are you shirtless ?" you question.

"nice observation darling~" he praised you.

"thanks.."

it sat in silence for a good 30 seconds that felt like 30 hours. you decided you wanted to say something that was sitting on the top of your mind since you saw him lay his head back down on his pillow.

"you look pretty" you said becoming more shy and pulling your head away from the camera.

"awh- thanks darling" he said smirking.

"you looked beautiful as well" he complemented.

at that given moment you didn't feel like you looked so good. sleeping in a sports bra, spandex, with your hair up and messy.

"what's up with you and thinking I look good tired" you said laughing a little.

"I don't know, you just look pretty" he responded back.

"thanks I guess" you mumbled slightly.

"no problem darling" he laughed a little before rolling over and hoping out of bed.

"what are you doing ?" you questioned.

"im getting ready, I have practice today" he said, walking over to his closet.

"ohhhh- ok ok"

you didn't realize he was gonna changed right in front of the camera where you could clearly see him changing. and he knew.

he slowly got up and out of bed to show his abs and you stared at them for a good amount of time before gazing downwards to see Suna slowly pulling down his sweatpants.

you didn't exactly know how to react. you wanted to freak out but you also didn't. so you took it upon yourself to keep your mouth shut and just watch the show.

he slowly grabbed his shirt from from his his closet, he grabbed a sleeveless turtle neck that was skin tight. he pulled it over his body.

once it was on him you could see every single detail on his abs and everything.

you started to breath slightly heavy as you saw his body and all the details. it made you more attracted to him. you could think straight at all.

you continued to change as he pulled a pair of his sweat pants out from his closet and started to slide them on himself.

but before he pulled up his pants you saw his underwear.. well to be exact his bulge in between his underwear.

you stared for a while, you took it in as much as you could before he decided to pull up his pants.

he finished changing and walked back over to his phone seeing you staring directly at him. but the closer he got to the screen the more he saw you and the more he realized.

suna stared at your face as he realized it was red and your body moved up and down as you breathed heavily.

"damn darling~ you really liked what you saw, didn't you ?" he said in a seductive manor.

"s-shut up you idiot" you mumbled slightly.

he laughed at your response and continued to speak once again.

"well I gotta go darling, ill text you when im out of practice" he said slightly smiling towards you.

"ok.. see ya love" you said.

suna seemed to be socked at your choice of words. maybe it was because it was the first time you've ever used a pet name for the man or anything.

"love ?" he questioned.

"yes, now go to practice" you said smiling.

"ok" he said giggling at you and hanging up on you.

you threw your phone down, knowing that you were now completely horny and needed to do what you needed to do..