ʏᴀʟʟs ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋ

— the next day —

— the next day —

you woke up to the sound of your annoying ass alarm yelling at you to wake up. you threw it across the room bc all you wanted to do was sleep. you finally decided to get up and look at your phone to see any of your notifications.
you had about 20 discord messages, 109 text messages, 73 snap notifications, 6 Twitter ones, and only 1 Instagram one.

"DID HE RESPOND ?!"
"honey ? you ok" you heard your mom shout from downstairs.
"oh yeah im fine, sorry" you shouted back.
"ok, well hurry but sweetie you need to meet up with emily soon"
"I will"

before you did anything you check all your messages. it was just the 'best bitches' group chat blowing up, them ating you in tweets saying are you alive, your discord mentions and servers, and Emily blowing up your snap. but you only had to check one more platform.. it was your Insta. exactly one notification. you didn't know if he answered or not.

you opened up your Instagram and immediately you turned your head to the corner of your screen.
"oh... my... god..."
you had a dm notification. you quickly tapped your screen and say that he did actually dm you back. you slowly clicked to see what he had said..

 you slowly clicked to see what he had said

(yes I did make it dark mode 😏)

"woah- he called me fine, i mean I knew that"

you responded with "thanks but i already knew that 😏"

you finally got up and started getting ready for school so you could met Emily. you went in your closet grabbed your skirt and shirt. you put on your uniform and then but on your thigh high socks and then put your boots on. you hurried up grabbed your phone, your headphone, and your bag and ran downstairs. you quickly grabbed the toast your mom put out for you and kissed her on the cheek and ran out the door.

"BYE MOM"
"bye honey" she said while chuckling at you.

you Emily in her car with a big smirk on her face. you wondered what happened.

"open the door bitch"
"damn so aggressive, you really are another version of kyo"
"oh shut up and just drive"
"whatever... sooo did he message you back"
"actually yes he did"
"wait really" she said as her eyes widen.
"yeah, surprisingly"
"damn, what did he say"
"all he said was 'oh hey, just saying your fine'" you said smiling while looking out the window.
"h-he said you were FINE" she screamed in excite meant.
"girl if you don't stop-"
"uh- no im bestie and he said your fine so im gonna fangirl" she said side eyeing you.
"yeah yeah"
what did you even respond with.. please don't tell me you said something cheesing"
"ew no, you must not know me"
"you said something cocky didn't you" she said while giving you the 'really' look.
"yeahh" you smirked
"oh dear lord, what did you say"
"I said 'thanks but I already know that' what a smirking face"

you looked over and saw Emily face. She looked at you like we're a god or some shit.

"ew bitch your face"
"yeahhhh~ that's my girl"

you both started dying laughing. She continued to drive while you started to blast yalls playlist screaming the lyrics.

— later that day after school —

when you got out of school you went to the library as you waited for Emily to get out of the volleyball practice. you pulled out your phone and saw that you had a notification from the dude Suna. you saw that he came back with a sort of cocky remark.

(the text messages are coming up *playboy face*)

You started to panic as you sent that message, you didn't mean to send that

You started to panic as you sent that message, you didn't mean to send that. you meant to delete that cocky message but your finger hit the send button.

then you saw an notification... he responded.

you

you. weren't. expecting. his. response. at. all.
you answered with that reasonable answer and your panic went way.

under your breath you said to yourself.

"he's one hella cocky dude"

a/n
until next time bitches
have a nice day/night/evening/or whatever
uh yeah im also a very horny ass bitch to just be ready 😩

anyways this is my favorite emoji : 🦭
he's so hot.
AHAHHA BYE-